free rubies

to increase players usage of the game you should allow a person that is the leader of the alliance 1 rubie for every member of their alliance
also for the amount of points a player has they can recieve rubies
for every 1000 points 1 ruby every 10k points 2 rubies every 100k points 3 rubies and so on
you can only earn the rubies once however
you can chose to get them whenever you want like when you hit 10k points you can choose the 2 rubies
but if you dont collect and keep building you can accumulate them
fusion

If I weren't me, I would be you.

Re: free rubies

zorg has to make money you know
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.

Indeed. Rubies are the way Zorg makes a profit from this game; he can't just be handing out free money.
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.

i know that but it does get the economy up like in real life once people see how valuable rubies are they will buy them more often
because most people like myself only use the starter rubies then i don't even think about buying any
fusion

If I weren't me, I would be you.

You obviously want them. Some people pay for them, others don't. Personally I don't because you don't need them to do well. Giving them away for free every thousand points would result in players being handed dozens of rubies per day. Ridiculous. Not to mention that in getting the economy running, this strategy also causes huge inflation. This would make any previously bought rubies purchased at extortionate prices, and devalue the ruby. So, no we don't need free rubies.
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

i coulda sworn i saw this same thing before but i cant find it there are dozens though and they all look like they got shot at by several semi automatic "NO!!!" rifles so yeah i think someone needs to put in a damn script so this topic cant be put on here again

omg another suggestion that says free rubies, no matter how many times people whine about it it will never be free. *sigh* its like talking to a wall :wall:

they never read back, before suggesting it turns out.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

Ya know, there are other mods besides Weresloth. Although at the moment, I can't think of any.... >.>

Also, locked per multiple former suggestions as well as having 0 chance of being implemented.
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.