Suggestions/Ideas

Hey guys, i'm new here but i have been trying to find a game like this for a long time and i finally found you lol.
I used to play another game 6 years ago called EDIT; its a lot like this game but the game died since then and there are a few features in that game that i think would benefit Zorg Empire.

(You may have already had the suggested, if u have sry)

*The ability to create a system with your friends. (EDIT had a system "Join Code" for alliance members who want to be in the same system)
*The ability to name your system and tag it with alliance tag e.g(Amazing Empire system [SoA])
*The ability to add a system Logo or Picture ( you can put up some cool/scary or funny pic )

(i haven't reached high enough level to do combat so this may be in the game already)
* The ability to see other people being attacked in your galaxy.
* The ability to send fleet to aid a fellow alliance member.

I Realize that some of these changes would take a long time to implement but i just wanted to put these ideas forward so that we could possibly see some of these in the future.

Don't discuss other games. ~Weresloth
Last edited by Aesire on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Suggestions/Ideas

There are already galaxies, did you mean create systems, name them, and set a picture for the system. Or did you definitely mean Galaxies?
Also, you can send a fleet to aid alliance members by setting up an ACS Defend and/or sending resources to them via cargo ships.
Average Person ~ Gale Points: 28
RIP Me.

yes, it works quite well. the system size would be the same but if your alliance has 60 members, you have 3 POWERFUL systems for your alliance. Show alliance strength and creates teamwork :). I like it because i can get my friends in the same system. There was competition between alliances about who has the stronger system. :D its alot of fun that way.

Aesire wrote: *The ability to create a system with your friends.
You can just have all your alliance mates make colonies in a single system. It's been done multiple times.
Aesire wrote:* The ability to send fleet to aid a fellow alliance member.
ACS Attack and Defend.
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP

Aesire wrote: * The ability to see other people being attacked in your galaxy.
* The ability to send fleet to aid a fellow alliance member.
The first one can be accomplished by a building called a phalanx which can only be built upon moons.With each level you can see further but you always get a full report of fleet activity regarding the planet.The second as weresloth said is ACS attack/Defend.The other player must have an ACS Depot in order for any help to be sent to the Planet/moon.one on a planet works for moons and vice versa.Please see the other player guide forums in order to see how these work.
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.