Make it at most 1000
Total votes: 11 (23%)
At most 3000
Total votes: 5 (10%)
More than 3000
Total votes: 8 (17%)
Total votes: 48

Re: RIP Consumption (New poll)

IKICKAYOUWASSNOW wrote:Alright, I have been avoiding this forum barbeque. Yes there is a poll, does it give an accurate opinion of what the entire game thinks, probably not. Does that matter? No. Because if someone can't bother getting on the forums to vote, then nobody should care what they think on the topic anyways.

As for my opinions on this, I have had huge rip fleets before, fleets with just one rip, and everywhere inbetween. RIPs are jiffed as hell, yes but the battle engine I highly doubt will be changed. Something that should be instead is to remove the free profit button off of rips. Right now rips cost essentially nothing to move around. I think an increase to 1500 per as in Speed universe rules would be just fine. This would remove the profit button and leave RIPs just as jiffed as everyone seems to love em, and it will lower the retard def bashes that go on as well. The change in deut cost will not be as much as people say in fleetsaves. Lets say you have 100 rips to fleetsave, it would cost only as much as 300bs, essentially nothing. And the top players with hundreds/thousands of rips do not fleetsave anyways so they are not effected in that way. The only change is that md missions would have to be sent strategically, and anything that causes increased strategy at minimal change is usually a good thing for the game. Least that is my two cents...
Decent explanation, but you scored a bullseye on the real problem yourself. ~Partially edited: Administration baiting, 1 warning, Zorg~ If everything about it worked as smoothly and correctly as it should, there would not be that 'free profit button'.

My personal opinion - fix the things that need fixing, don't try patching them up with ridiculous nerfs on current features.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Zorg wrote:
IKICKAYOUWASSNOW wrote:Alright, I have been avoiding this forum barbeque. Yes there is a poll, does it give an accurate opinion of what the entire game thinks, probably not. Does that matter? No. Because if someone can't bother getting on the forums to vote, then nobody should care what they think on the topic anyways.

As for my opinions on this, I have had huge rip fleets before, fleets with just one rip, and everywhere inbetween. RIPs are jiffed as hell, yes but the battle engine I highly doubt will be changed. Something that should be instead is to remove the free profit button off of rips. Right now rips cost essentially nothing to move around. I think an increase to 1500 per as in Speed universe rules would be just fine. This would remove the profit button and leave RIPs just as jiffed as everyone seems to love em, and it will lower the retard def bashes that go on as well. The change in deut cost will not be as much as people say in fleetsaves. Lets say you have 100 rips to fleetsave, it would cost only as much as 300bs, essentially nothing. And the top players with hundreds/thousands of rips do not fleetsave anyways so they are not effected in that way. The only change is that md missions would have to be sent strategically, and anything that causes increased strategy at minimal change is usually a good thing for the game. Least that is my two cents...

+1
What does +1 mean?

Hey im just passionate about playing this game and the future of it, if i get personal so shoot me i will never change the person i am and nor should anyone else. If you want a forum of people never giving there views then so be it. My post was about protesting against something i disagree with, isnt that what this forum is for.

If ya dont like reading it then dont read it, is it such a problem?

Too many voting options IMO, poll should be above what it is now or stay the same, and then if its gonna change then give 2 more options, ect ect. Most player want it above where it is now but it has the majority...
Xtreme Uni - Zorgon1

Standard Uni - Zorgon1

Speed Uni - Swerg

Massacre Uni - Pokemon_Master

Phear me o_O