Make it at most 1000
Total votes: 11 (23%)
At most 3000
Total votes: 5 (10%)
More than 3000
Total votes: 8 (17%)
Total votes: 48

Re: RIP Consumption (New poll)

ok so a mixed fleet... hmmm i think i have read something like that last year in the forum. ppl actually liked that idea. but there was not much formulation after...

if something this can be built things really will turn out to be alot interesting. and all those ships that are hardly ever used can might have a play in this too... i like this idea better cause with the added fleet types the cost will have to match the additional ships even with rip speed.

although if u do not find a good ratio and reasoning the cost might go alot higher than what is proposed here for maneuvering. just some thing to be cautious if it is implemented.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

Spy don't take this wrongly but ur not a fleeter and have no idea how a fleeter uses his fleet.

I use every single ship depending on the attack mission I'm doing just like all fleeters do. I don't know a fleeter that relys on one ship.

When's fleeter is building a ship we normal select a target fr how many are built but in terms of attacking I use all mine so ur comment irrelevant to nothing there.

When will this silly post shut down ds consumption shud now stay the same the votes have been casted

Why is it always you two that have to get bitchy at each other? Seriously, stop throwing dirt at each other and discuss stuff without getting personal. Last time I'm gonna say this.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:Why is it always you two that have to get bitchy at each other? Seriously, stop throwing dirt at each other and discuss stuff without getting personal. Last time I'm gonna say this.
Does it count as flaming if I agree, because if not I agree, but if it does I am afraid I can not condone your behavior Istalris
:lol:
Those with nothing to loose have the most to gain. Long live the Miner!

The forums are filled with drama these days because of everyone posting their personal opinion that would make the game easier for them with the new V-mode rules, speed universe, and the Death Star controversy that's occuring right now in this topic. No offense, but some people just need to chill out.
Average Person ~ Gale Points: 28
RIP Me.

It is often this way but fish won't chill,ever or spy for that matter.
Thankfully some of us try to remain calm,not saying I always do but we could all use a chill pilll once and a while.
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.

Alright, I have been avoiding this forum barbeque. Yes there is a poll, does it give an accurate opinion of what the entire game thinks, probably not. Does that matter? No. Because if someone can't bother getting on the forums to vote, then nobody should care what they think on the topic anyways.

As for my opinions on this, I have had huge rip fleets before, fleets with just one rip, and everywhere inbetween. RIPs are jiffed as hell, yes but the battle engine I highly doubt will be changed. Something that should be instead is to remove the free profit button off of rips. Right now rips cost essentially nothing to move around. I think an increase to 1500 per as in Speed universe rules would be just fine. This would remove the profit button and leave RIPs just as jiffed as everyone seems to love em, and it will lower the retard def bashes that go on as well. The change in deut cost will not be as much as people say in fleetsaves. Lets say you have 100 rips to fleetsave, it would cost only as much as 300bs, essentially nothing. And the top players with hundreds/thousands of rips do not fleetsave anyways so they are not effected in that way. The only change is that md missions would have to be sent strategically, and anything that causes increased strategy at minimal change is usually a good thing for the game. Least that is my two cents...
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

I'd rather just delete your post Spy, you need to learn when to give it a rest.

Any more irrelevant or personal posts in this thread will result in warnings, if it's the same people I'm just gonna ban you outright (you know who you are), because it's obvious you're just here to make others forum experience a misery.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

IKICKAYOUWASSNOW wrote:Alright, I have been avoiding this forum barbeque. Yes there is a poll, does it give an accurate opinion of what the entire game thinks, probably not. Does that matter? No. Because if someone can't bother getting on the forums to vote, then nobody should care what they think on the topic anyways.

As for my opinions on this, I have had huge rip fleets before, fleets with just one rip, and everywhere inbetween. RIPs are jiffed as hell, yes but the battle engine I highly doubt will be changed. Something that should be instead is to remove the free profit button off of rips. Right now rips cost essentially nothing to move around. I think an increase to 1500 per as in Speed universe rules would be just fine. This would remove the profit button and leave RIPs just as jiffed as everyone seems to love em, and it will lower the retard def bashes that go on as well. The change in deut cost will not be as much as people say in fleetsaves. Lets say you have 100 rips to fleetsave, it would cost only as much as 300bs, essentially nothing. And the top players with hundreds/thousands of rips do not fleetsave anyways so they are not effected in that way. The only change is that md missions would have to be sent strategically, and anything that causes increased strategy at minimal change is usually a good thing for the game. Least that is my two cents...

+1