Make it at most 1000
Total votes: 11 (23%)
At most 3000
Total votes: 5 (10%)
More than 3000
Total votes: 8 (17%)
Total votes: 48

Re: RIP Consumption (New poll)

i think what zorg wanted to see in a vote was basically to have what the community things of the issue. and followed by the discussion that laid after. rj is right tho there was no declaration on whether it would be based on the voting result of this pole or not.

ultimately it is admins who will decide which course of action to take. we can only hope each of our cases are seen and appreciated as per their merit in that decision. may be zorg can provide a more specific insights on his interpretation of this confusing pole and following discussion and how the dev team might go from there.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

Ok who is hotter

Pamela Anderson - 40%
Elle Macpherson - 30%
Sarah Michelle Gellar - 20%
Andy McDowell - 10%

Ok so who would win this poll.... Pamela Anderson as the majority favour her.

You wouldnt say, well the majority dont think Pamela is the hottest, because quite clearly the majority do. This is no different the majority favour no change. As i also send those who went for upto 300 didnt want a change either but if there was they thought better say that so it doesnt go to high. Many have wanted to change it so the majority would again vote for no change.

Its not confusing your just making the most of it as per usual. Please stop responding to every post i make its really annoying! I try and make my point for others to respond to, not you just being negative to anything i write

lol ok lets try to see it as the pole is laid.

first of the question is wrong along with the choices given.

we should not be debating on if ppl wants change or not.

in that way u will lose. rather u might want to say group with biggest vote wants 1 deut as consumption, which is less the majority of ppl who wants to change but arnt agreed upon what the changes should be. it might be easier for u to say well rip consumption at 1 is more popular option which is not decisively more than 50% of the voting ppl.

hows that?

well i think we both have explained what ever we thought as best we could on the matter. lets see what the admins makes out of it.

and yes at least on that we both agree the pole question and the setup was wrong. it did just make it alot confusing for what the outcome of it.

i wont say which side won or which side is leading the interpretation of the pole result i will leave it to zorg.

about what we have discussed i think there is not much to add to it.

so lets rest and see what is really the out come of this thread. for what ever it is the out come the game at least wont go anywhere that i am not comfortable with. have been playing along this 1 consumption till now and can play along as long as i am interested. but what i feel about the change issue i posted.

Good luck Zorg, this is going to be a nutty deal.

Honestly, 3000 is low. 3000 consumption for something that has the attack power of 100 destroyers. (that's 33.3x the power of destroyer, but only 3x the cost to launch at 3000)

Sure people will argue they are slow, but they're the BEST fleetsaving ship, and if you have enough you almost don't need LC's to FS with. Not to mention great for raiding planets that have low res and still getting massive TD and profit because of their consumption and cargo hold.
Is a Man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

To stop the pointless arguing I would like to say SPY is right,fish.Look at your example
TheLegendFishpond wrote:Ok who is hotter

Pamela Anderson - 40%
Elle Macpherson - 30%
Sarah Michelle Gellar - 20%
Andy McDowell - 10%

OK so who would win this poll.... Pamela Anderson as the majority favour her.

You wouldn't say, well the majority don't think Pamela is the hottest, because quite clearly the majority do. This is no different the majority favour no change. As i also send those who went for upto 300 didnt want a change either but if there was they thought better say that so it doesn't go to high. Many have wanted to change it so the majority would again vote for no change.

Its not confusing your just making the most of it as per usual. Please stop responding to every post i make its really annoying! I try and make my point for others to respond to, not you just being negative to anything i write
Now you could also view your pole as 60%[the majority for the math impaired] of people could dislike or not think the first option is hot.Their true feelings on this poll are highly debatable because they could think Pamela comes right after Sarah.However the zorg poll is much more clear cut.There are those that want change and those that don't.Those who don;t have their votes split however they have more votes in their favor.Try imaging change as the democratic party and not changing as the republican party in the 08 elections[actually quite fitting here LOL]
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.