Climate Control Tech

I was thinking (and yes it did hurt...but only a little) with all of the mining and everything that players are doing on their planets shouldn't that slowly over time increase the temp of their planet? This is what this idea would translate into for in game play.

Your planet temp would get warmer based on how much you mine and your mine levels, so you would need to have "eco-tech" (a different game name would be needed) to reduce the rate of warming and if you got your eco tech high enough it could even send your planet into a cooling phase as could turning off your mines. You would never be able to get your planet any colder than 50 degrees below its original starting value.

Being a miner I recognize that this idea would hurt them most. However,I really think this could add another layer of strategy and depth to miners. Do you let your planet get hot and increase solar sat production or do you cool it down to produce more deut?

I honestly don't anticipate this idea would ever get implemented but I had it, I liked it and I thought it would be nice if someone else liked it two.
Those with nothing to loose have the most to gain. Long live the Miner!