Better Ranking

Hello I come with one suggestion I would like to say that in the Ranking list if you can make an script or something like that. To make more columns with general, fleet, research, building and defense to see all those in the same time.

This will help people to see better which one will be next on the attack list :D :D :P

Ty for you're time reading this :P I hope you will think this will be a great idea :P

Re: Better Ranking

Not really necessary or too valuable in my opinion,It would be nice if implemented though.
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.

If you want to see your own ranks all in the same place then simply click on your name in the galaxy screen. You can do the same for anyone else and see other great stuff such as attack record. I also don't think there is any reasonable way to format a chart that would give all the needed information for your suggestion.

Edit: In case it wasn't obvious this gets a no from me.
Those with nothing to loose have the most to gain. Long live the Miner!

but only for who would like... K if you aren't interested... And yaeh i know if i click a name will tell a lot... but when i want to attack someone... i want to attack who have more points on buildings and low at fleet and defense... :P