Calculate distruction

I think there should be a "Calculate Distruction" button that automaticly puts in the defenses, fleet, and WSA of your planet into the defense slot on the simulator. Then you can run simulations to see how tough your defenses are.
Leader of Eldrith Pirates

Re: Calculate distruction

All they have to do is allow you to spy your self. That doesnt seems like it that hard to me. But I am tired or when someone is attacking me. I have to put in my defence to see how much fleet I need to ninja them LOL
THERE WILL BE NO MORE TURTLE POWER IN STANDAR ANYMORE!!!
WE FLEETERS ARE STARTING TO FLIP YOU ON YOUR BACK AND SPIN YOU AROUND UNTIL YOU GIVE UP!!!!!

Destruction Caclulator.

When you probe a planet and check it in Messages, at the bottom you can click on Simulate attack and it automatically puts all there WSA and defence and fleet in.

Is this what your talking about as this is already around and i love it.

They are on about the defense option for the simulator.
So rather than having your stats filled in as the attacker, there will be an option to have your stats automatically fill in as the defender. :D

It kinda gets annoying having to retype everthing :wall:

Chat Administrator ~ 7 Gale Points

Yes. You can not probe yourself to get the stats to put in. Its gets scary tring to put your own stat in the defence side to see it what you need for a ninja is good enuff or if you need to run LOL
THERE WILL BE NO MORE TURTLE POWER IN STANDAR ANYMORE!!!
WE FLEETERS ARE STARTING TO FLIP YOU ON YOUR BACK AND SPIN YOU AROUND UNTIL YOU GIVE UP!!!!!