Ruby free month

Zorg is becoming a game abt money, more than skill.
some players cannot even survive a day wothout their ruby powers,
and rubies are ruining the game for other players, for example standard was not a full success because of the vbast amount of ruby ussers who jumped 50k points in like a day. and its not fair to other players.

and now speed, speed is turning just like that, all ruby users, and its losing its interest to new players who cannot even start fairly because every one jumped 20k points and got 2 moons the day speed started off.

so i thought what if we had a ruby free month. now i no zorg needs to pay his rent , poay for website, etc etc, but im sure this will encourage new players to even try out the new universe and actually have a fair chance of reaching the top.

also this will thin out the skilled from the unskilled.

any suggestions, critiques, likes, dislikes, etc. are all welcome...
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

Re: Ruby free month

The damage is done, this would be pointless. The people who buy their way to the top will be weeded out eventually, especially with ACS in Speed from the start. It's just a matter of time.

It would help greatly if Imperial Support didn't scale with your Metal Mines though, it's supposed to be a one or two time thing in very early game to give you a boost through the boring parts.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Well its like this. I am a rubie buyer :o LOL. But the thing of it is that I just dont like for someone to buy there way to the top and then smash me because he has the power from that. Then they just hti you until it not a profit any more. That makes you time 4x as long because they keep knocking you back. If there wasnt people that attack you just because they have rubies I would not have bought any. It happen to it in standard and thats why I am who I am.

Secondly, the newer players have the same problem that I stated when all of you told me to come to xtreme. Its unfair in all the server. Thats part of the game now. People are alreay that big and even rj is about to hit 1 mill in points :lol: . The thing is, there will always be someone that trys to buy there way to the top. But with ACS I guarantee that they will not be there for long if they dont know how to play :twisted: . But if they stay there. They are either that rich or a good player.
THERE WILL BE NO MORE TURTLE POWER IN STANDAR ANYMORE!!!
WE FLEETERS ARE STARTING TO FLIP YOU ON YOUR BACK AND SPIN YOU AROUND UNTIL YOU GIVE UP!!!!!

100% disagree. Zorg Empire is a business not just a free game for us to play and needs ruby buyers to keep the game running.

You cant buy your way to the top in this game its just not possible because there are too many good players in game, and as ista said they would always be bashed eventually.

I really disagree with this. Bad thinking buddy.

I would not say its a bad idea. Its just not a good idea for a business like fish said LOL. And think about this. What do you think is going to happen after that month is over with. The rubie buyers would go crazy spending them and make it that much worst LOL
THERE WILL BE NO MORE TURTLE POWER IN STANDAR ANYMORE!!!
WE FLEETERS ARE STARTING TO FLIP YOU ON YOUR BACK AND SPIN YOU AROUND UNTIL YOU GIVE UP!!!!!

I'm with fish on this one,zorg needs people buying rubies and suspending it now won't even help you!just hurt zorg.
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.

I'm in the top ten on speed an have not used any rubies. Case and point. Also I don't think it is needed because this will never happen but just to make it even more clear I do not like this idea
Those with nothing to loose have the most to gain. Long live the Miner!

love2scoobysnack wrote:I'm in the top ten on speed an have not used any rubies. Case and point. Also I don't think it is needed because this will never happen but just to make it even more clear I do not like this idea
See i would have love to have been able to have 'Liked' this comment rather than commenting and saying i like this comment lol

TheLegendFishpond wrote:
love2scoobysnack wrote:I'm in the top ten on speed an have not used any rubies. Case and point. Also I don't think it is needed because this will never happen but just to make it even more clear I do not like this idea
See i would have love to have been able to have 'Liked' this comment rather than commenting and saying i like this comment lol
:lol:
Those with nothing to loose have the most to gain. Long live the Miner!

lol i agree a way with fish too, it is a business. and as i stated zorg doesn need to make his money, and people allways will , and always have bought their way to the top...now the ACS i guess we can wait on and see how that turns out.. and also as to wat elm said, abt people get knocked down... i was just proposing a idea wich is obviously a rough sketch, and i dont think its a very bad idea, and again pointing to elms post , people will come back and buy rubies......but still, most people would admit this, standard and speed have been fested with ruby users, but eventually there will be a point were people cant buy anymore i guess..... o well, lock topic please, and also ista strong point, damage is done
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "