Iphone/touch/ipad App...

Ok,

I havent checked the forums for this so it may have already been mentioned, but i would like Zorg to expand on this idea...

Having an official 'Zorg Empire App' for Iphone/touch/ipad would be a brilliant idea for all those users out there as it has become a big market and all the users would know how many people have infact got 1,2 or maybe all three of these....

It would benefit the 'Player' of zorg as it would increasingly allow them to play 'MORE' of Zorg when they are away from their home computers/laptops and there allowing them to play on their Iphones, itouch or ipad...

It would benefit Zorg as, it could increase the amount of players they attract as it would be listed on the apple app store, and would therefore increase the amount of money that they could possibly receive too as they can have users buy 'Zorg Rubies' direct from their iphone/touch/ipad.....

Overall i think this would be a great idea for Zorg to Implement as it would make the game much more popular, create some more money for the makers and improve the gameplay of this altogether...

I know you can play 'Zorg' on your mobiles and whatnot through their browsers, but users of this will have to agree it can be a bit clunky at times and with an implemented app can improve this 'Clunkiness' and make it much more usable.... Its an idea, but i think its a good idea with both the players and makers of Zorg benefiting from this...

Obviously this will need support before it could ever be considered, so please anyone in favour of this please comment and of course ideas for this will also be brilliant... i have a few ideas myself on how it can be styled due to the fact ive seen a few clones of this which have hit the app store recently...

Black1 :whistle:

EDIT: Also you could consider the android market for this also... but of course like i said before... the 'App Store' has an ever increasing market.... :)
" You Build It.... I'll Recycle It...."

Re: Iphone/touch/ipad App...

Agreed.... i would be more than happy to buy rubies as i do and have done..... plus im happy to donate also....

Obvious we will need the attention and support from the other players to make this possible.... but if the Admin has an interest in this we should create some kind of 'Event' to raise more money on Zorg.... ^^

Black1 :D

There is also the fact that it has to be commercially viable, no point going to great lengths to get ZE out on this platform if only a relatively small amount of players are going to use it. I think we would need a vastly larger playerbase before this can become a real consideration.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

I don't mean to flame, but let me point out a few issues with this plan. There are the players, like me, who don't have any of those three, I just have an old nano, and they wouldn't be able to use this.

Before we consider pumping money into this project we should take a mandatory pole to check how many players actually have the devices in question. Another argument is the cost of the app. What is it going to cost, because most apps range from different prices, so is it going to be a low price or is it going to be expensive, and withn the range of a standard $15 itunes gift card?

Besides, if you are able to go on the internet on your device, you can play ZE. I have a friend who plays the game on his Ipod touch and that works out just fine for him.

Can we consider these facts first?
Average Person ~ Gale Points: 28
RIP Me.

Istalris wrote:There is also the fact that it has to be commercially viable, no point going to great lengths to get ZE out on this platform if only a relatively small amount of players are going to use it. I think we would need a vastly larger playerbase before this can become a real consideration.
Ok course Istalris, hence why i ask for support on this this...... for any idea to ever be considered of course we're going to need a vast amount of players.... but, if you think of it reversely aswel... how many people own one of these three things?

In the first month i quote, over '1,000,000' people brought the iphone in the opening weekend.... so how many people are there to market a 'Zorg App'? If Zorg was to make this, how many people will see this on the app store?? Out of the people who see it?-The chances of people buying it and using it?? Theres quite a few numbers! :D

This will increase the players coming in as it will attract new players aswel as 'us' players currently playing it.... *Zorg can consider a price for the app also..... '0.59'? ..... '1.29'?

And yes, i stated you can play it on the browsers of these devices, however they arent as smooth and can become a little clunky... especially if your raiding like me... and i send out vast amount of different fleets..
With an 'App' it can make it much more smoother... and allow 'Easier' gameplay....

Black1 :dance:

Let's look at it from another way then.. out of the people that can afford one of these devices, how many do you think have a computer of some kind and internet connection at home? Then how many of those will realise instead of buying ZE as an app, can play it on it's original format for free any time they like.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:Let's look at it from another way then.. out of the people that can afford one of these devices, how many do you think have a computer of some kind and internet connection at home? Then how many of those will realise instead of buying ZE as an app, can play it on it's original format for free any time they like.
Istalris, by having an App you will increase player numbers as its another form of advertising and ppl like downloading free games to try out. You would not charge ppl to download the app. You will just look to increase numbers by creating it.

But i am still against it at the moment due to costs and there are better marketing strategies to put in place before spend time and budget on this :-)