Re: Iphone/touch/ipad App...

Here's a concept making an app that just sends you to the browser and then to a nicer mobile format of ZE.there could be banners,or none for a premium or none at all but charge for the app.no matter what is done the goal here is to increase player base and every method of this will for relatively low costs.the part that must have careful consideration is where the improvements are and where you want the profit from this to stem from.
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.

Re: Iphone/touch/ipad App...

Dr_triad3 wrote:Here's a concept making an app that just sends you to the browser and then to a nicer mobile format of ZE.there could be banners,or none for a premium or none at all but charge for the app.no matter what is done the goal here is to increase player base and every method of this will for relatively low costs.the part that must have careful consideration is where the improvements are and where you want the profit from this to stem from.

Yes, Due to the fact the app wont be massively big considering the game itself is only browser it wouldnt cost too much.... I think the objective of getting this game marketed on the app store will benefit both the players and the Owners....

The objective of the app will be to provide a smoother, easier approach to Zorg Empire..... advertise it to a much bigger market thus providing more players....

And where the profits would stem from we could have a free 'Zorg App' then a 'One time special Zorg App with such an amount of rubies' then in-app purchases of Zorg rubies... theres plenty of ways to gain profit from this...

Black1 :drool:
" You Build It.... I'll Recycle It...."