I Bid You Adieu Zorg...

Well it has come to that point where this game becomes more of a chore than a joy to play...im not one for words so just let me say my goodbyes....

@Valiance ----- You all are the greatest group of people i have ever played with and honestly the only reason ive stuck around this long...stick together and work as a team and youll still become a top 10 allaince even if i couldnt lead you there :) ;)

@Rob ----- what can i say since day one you welcomed me back to ZE you are a great guy and an even better player weve had some good times and i consider you one of the few real friends ive made here on ZE....and you will not quit for i command it :P :P

@Shawn and Jason ---- i know you two left already but i feel as though i should say something to you two...Shawn, Your one of the funniest guys that was in zorg you will be missed and i know ill sure as hell miss you Canadian drunken antics, Jason you were a good fellow to know and one of the greatest players to grace the game...

@Mark ------- haha Weresloth...what to say...."Socks are delicious" i guess sums it up.....nough said....

@Gale/Devola/Lighting ------- Azure Wings,The Guard, all those others you were always awsome to have around i think i may miss you the most ;)

@FishPond ----- Who are you again....nah just kidding since the first day i met you i automatically liked you...you have that warlike energy and pride you just cant help respecting...ill miss our bantering on chat...

@To all who i missed ----- well honestly there are so many great people and players out there that ive meet that i wanna put in here but i just wouldnt have enough room...you know who you are...your all awesome....Once again to my boys and girls over at Valiance ill defiantly miss you all the most...

Now i say it again and again....Everyone comes back eventually and im sure i will...ill be around chat just to banter a little with certain pond's of fish and other people......SO FINALLY ZORG I BID YOU ADIEU

Re: I Bid You Adieu Zorg...

Well, what can I say...One of the few players that really helped me enjoy this game. Was a pleasure having you as a teammate. I'm sure I'll see you whenever you decide to make yet another grand entrance. If not, then good luck in the RL and best wishes to you mate :)

Sad to see you go, Josh. Gonna miss you in Valiance and the rest of the game as well. Although I bet you'll be back ;)

Until then, GLiRL, and always remember to fleet save.
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.

I had a bad net issues last few weeks so much that i couldnt be online at all. now i come to this. a great leader who i am sure inspired alot of players in game is leaving.

hope u do well where ever u are going. good luck dude. and if u have time u will know that ze is just 1 2 3 clicks away.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.