ACS Attack

ACS Attack stands for Alliance Combat System. With ACS attack, it is possible that many players unite against a target.

ACS Details:
  • ACS depot level of the CREATOR (level at time of initial fleet launch will matter every time - if the creator upgrades momentarily afterwards it won't count) will define the maximum number of attackers. The maximum number allowed will be the same with the level of the depot (ie: Lvl 9 depot will allow up to 9 attackers) No other limits apply.
  • An ACS depot of at least level 2 will be required by anyone to join.
  • Any player will be able to set up an ACS attack. You need to be in an alliance in order to create an attack. (Although there are cases to bypass this; such as being booted from an alliance, you can still use the feature although if you are not in one. There are more. Such cases are neither considered a bug nor an exploit.)
  • All alliance members are invited by default. Players not in the alliance will need to be separately invited. Invitation will be able to take place anytime after the initial setup. Only the creator will be able to invite players.
  • The limit of attackers will not limit the number of invitations. Unlimited invitations may be sent but once the limit is met, no other attackers will be able to join.
  • Different WSA for each attacker.
  • Only creator will be able to set fleet speed. The rest will get their ship speed automatically adjusted to match the attack time.
  • Recalls are personal, they do not affect the ACS attack as a whole. However, if the creator recalls, no one else will be able to join. The rest will continue normally.
  • Each ACS attack uses 1 fleet slots.
  • Resources earned will be equally shared among the remaining attackers. If an attacker does not have enough space for resources, these resources will remain to the defender and will not be added to another attacker.
  • Messages will be automatically sent for important actions such as:
    -Circular message when a new ACS attack is created
    -Message when an invitation is received
Usage Details
  • Creator and his allies can access the currently alliance ACS attacks through their alliance screen.
  • Invited players can initially join only through the invitation link in the message inbox.
  • All participants (creator and players that already sent a fleet) can navigate to Fleet page, locate the specific ACS attack mission they want and click on ACS Details.
  • Any participant, creator, his allies and invited players, can view the current attacking fleets.

Combat Details:
  • Attacking fleets shoot one after another, starting from the left.
  • Each attacker is sorted by join time (fleet start time). At the left is the one who created the attack, at the right is the one who joins last.
  • All the rest like in normal battles

Re: ACS Attack

SPY wrote:Just making sure. it is ACS Attack not ACS Destroy, right?

not sure about destroy but dont see that option.

Correct me if I am wrong, but arent the depots on planets supposed to be tied in with the moon. As it is set up now, they are not!
[Showing no mercy!

myrsee wrote:
SPY wrote:Just making sure. it is ACS Attack not ACS Destroy, right?

Correct me if I am wrong, but arent the depots on planets supposed to be tied in with the moon. As it is set up now, they are not!
ACS attack yes.
You can launch from moon even if depot is on planet.

Zorg said:

1st-Only creator will be able to set fleet speed. The rest will get their ship speed automatically adjusted to match the attack time.

2nd-Attacking fleets shoot one after another, starting from the left.

Thou i tried and could not find how to add fleet in the ACS attacks, (I will try again with more time), I have some questions concerning the above

1st- If the creator needs 15 Min for hit and the joining player needs 35 min, will the hit land in 15 Min?

2nd.What about the defending fleet it will shoot to all fleets involved when the battle starts or one by one ?

Pkromm wrote:1st- If the creator needs 15 Min for hit and the joining player needs 35 min, will the hit land in 15 Min?
-The hit will land as initially scheduled by the creator: in 15 minutes for your example question. As for the joining player; The system will not let him join if he cannot assemble a fleet that will be able to strike in 15 minutes or less. The system will automatically adjust speed for any joining player by nearest 10% (rounding method). This generally must not be of your concern at all, the engine solves all issues automatically.
Pkromm wrote:2nd.What about the defending fleet it will shoot to all fleets involved when the battle starts or one by one ?
-It will shoot against all with sequence from left to right but I am not entirely certain about exact method. The simulator will be updated soon and you will be able to see for yourself.

By the way, the way defender shoots has been a debate in Beta Crew and we had to develop a new version as the first verion the beta tested would not work well. The development team has already acknowledged the possibility that we may need to tweak this part and this is expected to be debated by the playerbase once the acs simulator is ready. We will follow cautiously player suggestions and forward any tweaks needed as soon as possible.

[quote="Zorg"][quote="myrsee"][quote="SPY"]Just making sure. it is ACS Attack not ACS Destroy, right?[/quote]

Correct me if I am wrong, but arent the depots on planets supposed to be tied in with the moon. As it is set up now, they are not![/quote]

ACS attack yes.
You can launch from moon even if depot is on planet.[/quote]

Can this be confirmed as myself and an ally mate both tried to launch an acs attack from new undeveloped moons with acs depots on the planets below but we recieved notification that there was no depot available.

Because of this we have taken to building depots on moons and used a lot of valuable building plots that are perhaps unecessarily being wasted... Was it a bug that was fixed ? because I can't find anything mentioned elsewhere :(

Ok there seems to be some problem with ACS attacks.. I just did an attack with another alliance member and my fleet hit before his and I took nearly 30% losses. He initiated the ASC and i joined it.. both fleets were slowed by the system but mine arrived 26 seconds earlier than his.... I would think that the system could make it so all fleets arrive at the same time. I had the smaller fleet and took losses, this is just plain wrong. The simulator said there would be no losses.. Is there any way I can have my lost fleet replaced as the battle didn't even reward enough to cover the cost of the lost ships.

I have saved the battle report if it is needed to verify what happened..

Zorg wrote:

ACS depot level of the CREATOR (level at time of initial fleet launch will matter every time - if the creator upgrades momentarily afterwards it won't count) will define the maximum number of attackers. The maximum number allowed will be the same with the level of the depot (ie: Lvl 9 depot will allow up to 9 attackers) No other limits apply.

Does this mean that to have 9 players ACS attack you need lvl 9 on moon/planet launched from or the lvl 9 can be anywhere in your Empire?