Re: What is a Fleetsave?

I got a couple of emails telling me it was unfair for me to hide tips by blending the text with the background. XD Those were tips for people who know me. But they convinced me that this one should be known to everybody.

Sending an expedition to a moon on any slot 16 is undetectable by the lanx. The perfect FS. 100% safe if you know how to use it. ;)
Seasons end.

neoshagrath wrote:I got a couple of emails telling me it was unfair for me to hide tips by blending the text with the background. XD Those were tips for people who know me. But they convinced me that this one should be known to everybody.

Sending an expedition to a moon on any slot 16 is undetectable by the lanx. The perfect FS. 100% safe if you know how to use it. ;)
Just tested this out and it is true.

Is this a feature of the game or is this a glitch? If it is a glitch, can we get this fixed?

it should not be any problem in game, but this definitely should bare the same level of risk for expedition missions out at a planet. if this doesnt bare the risks i suggest sending exp missions to be blocked temporarily until the adjustments are made.

hi ive tried everything you said about fleetsave and i still cant get it right what am i doing wrong

how do i tell if the moon is inactive. ive tried fleetsave to alliance moons and just get error no acs depot or error action impossible if nobody has a acs depot then how do i do an undetected fleetsave. sorry for the problems but new to the game thanks

im new to this how do i know if a moon is inactive what do i need to look for

For future reference, there is an edit button in the bottom right so you can avoid
double posting ~ Cypher

To find an inactive player look for an (i) or (iI) next to there name in galaxy view.
This means that they are inactive, and any moons they have can be used to fleetsave to.

The reason you cannot acs defend is because there is no acs depot built upon the moon (If you espionage the moon you can find out as the depot should be listed in the buildings section if built)

Try and encourage your alliance mates to build depots on their moons which you can then acs defend (0 seconds) to as a fleetsave.

You can also perform acs defend on the inactive moons so long as the depot is present, if not then you can attack the moon as a fleetsave option taking into consideration what Torgard said about any defenses on the moon

Chat Administrator ~ 7 Gale Points