Batte Engine Version 1.1 - Explained

While on graphical report, click on detailed report and you will get the details of the combat. Here is how to understand them:

Important Notes:
-There is no first hitter, both attacker and defender fire at the same time.
-Each ship shoots separately.
-RF is decided by stack and not by ship. (The difference with forthcoming Massacre Engine)
-For ACS Attacks, the same principles are maintained.
-If opponent is anihilated, then ships stop RF. This is why you may notice low RF rates at some rounds, especially the last one.
-Armor reduction will never be displayed although always taken in mind. Still, you can verify damage vs armor by adding up total damage (Probably not possible in big scale combats as there will be most probably excess damage).

Any questions, feel free to ask here.

Re: Batte Engine Version 1.1 - Explained

i have one question. as we know RF is an iterative process. if a ship has RF 10 over another ship the chance of getting a hit on it is 9 out of 10 that is 90%. and the next hit has the same chance of creating another RF.

my question is what is the max stack looping of this process. how many times a ship will get RF advantage. if u ask me there is a fairly large chance for that loop never to be broken unless it is assured. i am sure the programmers have installed a constraint to break loop for RF calculation.

so i whats the limit for RF looping?

Re: Batte Engine Version 1.1 - Explained

Where is the total-indepth explanation of battle engine nuts and bolts please?

(From other chat threads I would like to know is there 1 type of ship with better stats vs certain other types? eg. Fixed defences (Bomber benefits vs defences are not clear) or BCs (I've been wiped out for no enemy lossed despite reasoble defences and would like to knwo why-how), the way damage is shared around ships and ship types eg. Is it better to have all 1 type (are shields better that way?)

you get the drift...