Re: Fequently Asked Questions

He abandoned the planet himself and the terraformer increases the number of fields by 4 per level on a planet.

Edit: It says 5, but the terraformer upgrade takes a field only giving you 4.
Last edited by RichardHJW on Wed May 06, 2009 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~ John Maxwell

It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war. ~ John F. Kennedy

Re: Planet temperature

Rascal336 wrote:Is it possible to take control of another person's colony or planet? I tried attacking it with a colony ship, but nothing happened. Could someone please tell me how to do this, if possible?
It's not, you send colony ships to empty slots where there aren't planets
SRIJAN wrote:Can someone please tell me that what effect does planet temperature has? Different planets have different temperatures, so is there any difference between them?
The colder the planet, the more deut they produce; conversely, the hotter the planet, the more energy you get from solar sats
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP

Is the size of my attacking fleet directly related to my winnings from the attack? I mean, if I attack with a bigger fleet will I get more minerals and such? And also, what level of espionage technology is reliable enough that a single probe will reveal everything? I attacked someone that I thought had no defenses, but he killed me, and I don't think that I am viewing a "only partial espionage report".

You can get at most 50% of their resources, but yes. If you only send 3 LC to get a million res, you'll only get 75k.

As for probes, I send five; that usually shows me all the tabs. If you don't see Research, then you've only got a partial report.
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP

Devbos wrote:what level of espionage technology is reliable enough that a single probe will reveal everything?
I don't rely on the espionage level. I'd rather send 2 dozen on each probe mission, just to make sure I get everything. And to me it seems as if the more probes I send, the less of a chance people can see my probe. Weird, but true for me, for the most part.
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

Well, I understand that I need more cargo ships to carry more stuff, but my cargo ships don't come back full. They come back half empty while the planet that I attack has a lot of leftover resources. Much more than 50% of the original. I attacked and then checked his resources again. I'm not sure which of my fleets I sent but one of them has 2 LCGs and one has 1 LCG and 2 SCGs. So either way it's much less than my capacity and much less than half of his resources

06-28 08:31:05 +0000 Control Tower Attack Report

Attack Report [X:XX:X] (to protect the innocent)

Attacker Loss: 0 Defender Loss:0
winnings Metal:11.733 Crystal:1.596 Deuterium:0
Debris Metal:0 Crystal:0

Raw Materials XXXXXXXX [X:XX:X] at 28-06-2010 08:47:56
Metal 43.311 Crystal 1.599
Deuterium 0 Energy 117
Fleet
Defenses
Buildings
Metal Mine 4 Solar Plant 4
Research

Attack