Re: Advice on how to expand your growth.

You're right, but aren't they protected if you're building strong defenses?

Other thing - I think you can pull up your Solar Plant bit later but when you're on the 20th level - at first tis seems better to pull up the mines and pick up energy for em with Sats. Then - as soon you feel your mines production flowing - you can pick up S.P.s to gain more stability in case of loosing Sats.

Dr_triad3 wrote:you wake up with nothing on your planets if you rely on hope in this game.
^^ This is the truth.

And from personal experience, I prefer using solar plants and fusion reactors to solar sats in almost all instances, but then again I'm pretty much a miner and don't really feel like wasting my res to build thousands and thousands of light lasers >.>

Dr_triad3 wrote:you wake up with nothing on your planets if you rely on hope in this game.
I guess I just got lucky then?
No. No matter what you do, if someone wants to hit you, they can. They can easily bash your defences, take your daily production, pop all you moons, pop all nearby moons and probably find your fleet using this. You are hoping they don't. I think the best advice to newbies isn't to make yourself unprofitable, because you almost always will be to someone, but rather to build a sensible amount of defence (like I said) to keep noobs out of your daily res, and fleetsave unpredictably, to make it harder to catch your fleet. And hope that people with the ability to destroy everything they have won't.

Okay, I personally use, (Currently as I plan on building up, only my second day of playing this like a crackhead)
Metal Mine: Level 6
Crystal Mine: Level 7
Deutrium Synthesizer: Level 8
Solar Plant: Level 11 (With like 30 solar sat's backing this up I'm afraid of opening my mouth now...)
Fusion Reactor: Level 2
Robot Factory: Level 5
Ship Yard: Level 3
Metal Storage: Level 0
Crystal Storage: Level 0
Research Lab: Level 6
ACS Depot: Level 0
Missle Silo: Level 0

How am I doing for two days of idling and building off and on? Where can I improve (Keep in mind I'm working on nanite factory A.S.A.P. and my computer tech is equal with robotics)