The war in Iraq is over!!

Regardless what anyone says about President Obama, bringing home the troops will go down as a monumental achievement,
If there was a Republican president in office our troops would be in Iraq for four more years.
Glad they are coming home.
Can I get a Whoa-bama!
I'll take 96.875%

Re: The war in Iraq is over!!

you spoke too soon my friend... your troops are being pooled back to be fed and buffed up to be sent against iran soon enough... watch out for the next republican/democrat president elect. it really does not matter who it is if the demand for a war is there it will happen.

poverty is a ******* and economist (the real war monger of today's world) are the evil parents of that. as long as the hunger for growth will not be self sacrificing there will always be another nation that needs to be turned into Iraq or Iran or next Pakistan.

i think enough politics for the matter. do not try to justify that having troops sent back home is a good thing if you have supported the war in the first place. if you are doing that.. you are broadcasting Hippocratic message.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

and besides. the only real reason obama is thinking about pulling them back is to get re -elected. because he knows people hate him and has no chance of getting re-elected.

I heard that we was going to hit mexico next, I doubt it but you hear funny things sometimes. The only way american troops enter Iran is wearing radiation protective suits, if they try to go into Iran, Iran will launch nukes. The Iranian government is led by extremist zealots who will end human existance on Earth because of a silly idea they have in their head called religion. In this religous hipocracy they, being extremist muslims, believe that they are correct. In order for them to be correct we, being western christian nations, must be wrong. To prove you wrong they will kill you, and the act of killing you makes them a martyr, sending them to heaven. To think a religion that believes you have to kill another person to get into heaven. But I hate religion talks, back to war Iran are some crazy sons of biscuits and I wouldnt screw with them.

And most importantly I do not support any war, for any reason. War has never brought any good, all it brings is death and devastation. The whole war in Iraq and Afghanistan could have been won with 2 bullets, 1 for Bin Laden and well the other one I dont hink we should of been there at all. how the American public got duped into believing otherwise is way beyond comprehension. Baby Bush was finishing daddy Bush's first war in Iraq.
I'll take 96.875%

Scag wrote:I heard that we was going to hit mexico next, I doubt it but you hear funny things sometimes. The only way american troops enter Iran is wearing radiation protective suits, if they try to go into Iran, Iran will launch nukes. The Iranian government is led by extremist zealots who will end human existance on Earth because of a silly idea they have in their head called religion. In this religous hipocracy they, being extremist muslims, believe that they are correct. In order for them to be correct we, being western christian nations, must be wrong. To prove you wrong they will kill you, and the act of killing you makes them a martyr, sending them to heaven. To think a religion that believes you have to kill another person to get into heaven. But I hate religion talks, back to war Iran are some crazy sons of biscuits and I wouldnt screw with them.

And most importantly I do not support any war, for any reason. War has never brought any good, all it brings is death and devastation. The whole war in Iraq and Afghanistan could have been won with 2 bullets, 1 for Bin Laden and well the other one I dont hink we should of been there at all. how the American public got duped into believing otherwise is way beyond comprehension. Baby Bush was finishing daddy Bush's first war in Iraq.
you just accused an entire nation... can we please have this post edited and locked?

really man have a second thought before you post something like this. how do you think people live in iran playing this game are feeling of what you just said?

just proved you are s-t-u-p-id to start thinking of world politics to begin with.

i vote uber LOCK DOWN.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

dont worry spy, just let the loony people come get him, on another note, sending troops to mexico is a good step in stopping terrorists, cause thats how their getting in this country.

SPY wrote:
Scag wrote:I heard that we was going to hit mexico next, I doubt it but you hear funny things sometimes. The only way american troops enter Iran is wearing radiation protective suits, if they try to go into Iran, Iran will launch nukes. The Iranian government is led by extremist zealots who will end human existance on Earth because of a silly idea they have in their head called religion. In this religous hipocracy they, being extremist muslims, believe that they are correct. In order for them to be correct we, being western christian nations, must be wrong. To prove you wrong they will kill you, and the act of killing you makes them a martyr, sending them to heaven. To think a religion that believes you have to kill another person to get into heaven. But I hate religion talks, back to war Iran are some crazy sons of biscuits and I wouldnt screw with them.

you just accused an entire nation... can we please have this post edited and locked?

really man have a second thought before you post something like this. how do you think people live in iran playing this game are feeling of what you just said?

just proved you are s-t-u-p-id to start thinking of world politics to begin with.

i vote uber LOCK DOWN.

Spy first off you should know better than to flame someone.
secondly in your haste to prove someone unintelligent you forgot to READ the part that said the IRANIAN GOVERNMENT WERE RELIGOUS ZEALOTS.
Did you miss that part or something?
I believe the people of Iran know that there government is ran by extremists, the entire world knows this.
I vote before your intelligence runs through your keyboard and you post for the world to see it on display, that you have intelligent supervision while you post.

anyways before you start to feel offended that your not intelligent enough to read an adult conversation a mod should close this.

Welcome home troops!
I'll take 96.875%