Re: Time limit imperial support

Um really :? guys have you even done the calculations:?? let me tell you how much money it would take to ruby up a fleet the size of gozars (using my Extreme values of 8 mill M,4 C And 2 D.

Ok for me the biggest rubie bundle costs $157 ... which (if used all for imperial support) gives me it x 183 =
1.464 Bill Metal
0.732 Bill crystal
0.366 Bill Det

So altogether (if all converted to fleet) thats about 500-600 k fleet points.... Gozar has 100,000k fleet points...
So thats about 500-600k fleet x by 170-200.... Which would cost aprox $26,000-$30,000
dollars worth of rubies..
Now you guys tell me... WOULD ANYONE SERIOUSLY SPEND 30 GRAND ON THIS GAME??!!
If it had 3D graphics and epic fleet battles maybe lol... but until then a big no from me so really scrap the time limit on imperial support guys... think before you complain and get real. Just my input on the subject :)
Peace out girl scouts

Re: Time limit imperial support

Those are some crazy numbers. But there are probably people foolish enough to do it.

Besides if someone was really coughing up that much money, I would think they would use their rubies in a smarter fashion. :))

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu