Re: Protection for higher rated players.

I propose that Zorg gives 100.000 Rips and 1.000.000 LG's once you reach 50 mil. Since we're discussing rewards for those that already own the servers. Oh and that those 50 mil players be allowed to see online times of the whole playerbase. That sounds reasonable... And make them mods.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!

I will say this once...keep to the topic it self..many of you are starting to become personal... or this will be locked.

MrSinister your last post particularly seems some what directed at me... where I can see some sarcasm in what you are saying you are also sailing close to the wind...It sounds like you wish to penalize players for doing better than others. How does reaching 50kk points entitle you to receive 100kk points in return...makes no sense. Ask a bank if once your account with them reaches $100,000 if they will then give you in return another $200,000...if you get a positive reply please forward that banks details...lol..lets try and keep it real...although I do like the sound of a free Ferrari ..as for it being red...I would not worry what colour it came in...

First of all Gozar;get over yourself. I have never attacked you in forums before and i didn't here either simply because you and i play on different servers and i have had no confrontations with you in the game. Oz posted a silly thread, i replied with a silly answer. I did not mean you at all but hey ho...if the shoe fits =P
I assume that you replied as a player so this is directed at Gozar the player. Not the Mod . This is not a serious thread so why are you offended? Lighten up please.

:twisted:
Last edited by MrSinister on Thu May 12, 2016 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!