[Disapproved] Resetting Universe.

This one sounds win win to me. ZE has put out the original server, the slower than **** server and the speed server. What next in the future? A server that resets every 6 months or so. Players like competition, every six months things reset and thus always pretty close. Top 5 or 10 players in rank at the end could get prizes such as rubies or some type of small advantage when the server re-sets. As for people complaining others buy their way to the top, when do ruby whores spend the money? At the start of a uni to get ahead! If that was happening every 6 months for the ZE team, damn that some good money. Obviously Zorg Empire is not ready yet for another server, however this idea is for down the road...
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

Re: Resetting Universe.

Nice point.

SORRY EDITED COZ DIDNT READ PROPERLY

i believe a new server that was just comp based maybe good.

But if your saying reset current servers a big no and if that ever happened id demand my money back lol
Last edited by Deleted User on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I think if this was ever actually done (which I think it is an awesome idea by the way) the Imperial Support and Moon Creation plus options should be disabled. Someone can easily spend a ton of money then log off for a couple months and still win.

How awesome would be be to see a server where ranks are actually smooth and flowing?

But yeah, a periodic resetting server would be awesome, granted that the plus options that allow people to buy their rank are removed for said universe.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

A "Tournament" universe is among our plans but not for the near future as such projects to be successful require even larger playerbase. As it stands now, we will add one more permanent universe when we will be ready (no ETA yet, it will surely take more than 3 more months - or EVEN MORE) named MASSACRE.

After this, we can talk more about the tournament universe (ZE DEATHMATCH)

hey zorg is this Massacre server coming out anytime soon? because its been 5 months since you said it should take about 3 months or more. could u maybe just give us an approximate release date? or some info on speed and stuff and what the difference from other servers is going to be?
When one man rises.. The other falls...
Know that if your fleet has been spotted it will fall, no matter the cost or time..