[Dissaproved PB DEV] Defense and fleet cancelation

You should be able to cancel defense and fleet cause you could easily click the wrong number or item or realize i actually dnt want tht to be built but u cant do anything about it. so i suggest we have a cancelation button on fleet and defense
You are never nothing, you're always something

Re: Defense and fleet cancelation

Been suggested multiple times before, always shot down because of the possible exploits. Just make sure to always double check that what you're building is what you want before clicking the build button.
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.

I searched "shipyard cancel" and found 6 different topics about this. I'm not going to link to them because they're all old and pretty much redundant. This quote from Slash pretty much summarizes it:
Slash wrote:Ship queue will never have a stop button. Too many people were abusing the feature by dumping their resources into ship building while being attacked and cancelling the build once the threat was over.

Lack of a stop button also forces players to be congizant of what they enter. Your ham-handed entry was your failure to pay attention to detail. We don't need a button to fix issues like that.
So, suggested multiple times, shot down every single time.

why not just add a check box so you can have accidental building and if you click the box to say yes its your own fault but it would get at least 1 small back up, or even a punishment for canceling a building que during an attack like the loss of 75% of all resources

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say here. It would just be a check box that says you can get your resources back? And the penalty for canceling the queue doesn't make much sense because at that point you'd rather just let the ships build.

Are you trying to say a popup check box button that basically says Are You SURE this is what you want to build? Sort of like how some games keep popping up the checkbox that you have to click to exit a game?
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

yes WW i think thts wht hes saying and thts a good idea as well
When one man rises.. The other falls...
Know that if your fleet has been spotted it will fall, no matter the cost or time..

i wouldnt want that. this basically fails the core advantage of having instant defense build. u wont be able to spam defensive array if u have to approve every time u put something in build.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

Sevatrix wrote:yes WW i think thts wht hes saying and thts a good idea as well
Sev, stop promoting your own cause. We all know you're almightygod.
Average Person ~ Gale Points: 28
RIP Me.