[Dissaproved] Stop cheats /Account checks.

Just an Idea that accounts are periodically checked by existing e-mail address. So every so often your account should be refused access until you have e-mailed Zorg from the same e-mail address that is current on the account. This would prevent players using existing accounts that they have been passed the details of as well as their own. It would ensure that any extra spare accounts are locked unless the e-mail account holder contacts Zorg.

Re: Stop cheats /Account checks.

The checks would all have to be announced beforehand otherwise too many people would be losing their fleets and getting furious. It's an interesting way to fight multi-play but it's probably just too much hassle for the admins.
20 GP
The Trouble Maker
As Swift as the Wind that carries the Sand comes your DEATH

Omega Class Thank You to Devola/Gale for this super amazing sig.

Re: Stop cheats /Account checks.

admin have the power to instant VM your account same as a ban even if you have stuff in build or fleet in the air. this would ensure the safety of your account till you checked in.
I know this as a certain player who had an extra position (let you all work this out) who's fleet I had on lanx after popping his moon (I had not launched at this point) stated all he had to do to stop me hitting him was to commit a minor rule break that would ensure an automatic ban for a short time thus saving his fleet. I will say he did not carry out this action and the hit went through as it should.