[Disapproved] Attack Ban After Server Crash

Given that server crashes are a continuing problem, I think that for the sake of fairness and game integrity there needs to be an attack ban after server crashes, as inevitably it means that some players are not able to FS properly. I think 24 hrs would be reasonable. Ideally this would be automatically enforced, but it is not absolutely necessary - alternatively a mandatory cease fire could be issued by the administrator via igm after crashes and violators would have to be reported.
Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the Spiffiest of them all?

Do Science Responsibly: Don't Do Science and Drive

"While it's good to learn from experience, it is better to learn from other people's experience" - Warren Buffett

Re: Attack Ban After Server Crash

I agree.
I think it would be best if the protection would last until the player comes online, but not more than 24 hours.
And it should only affect active players.
if yer gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough

The wrote: And it should only affect active players.
With this stipulation, I concur.
Ní mar a shíltear a bhítear.
Ní féidir maraigh tú an Dullahan
Níl luibh ná leigheas in aghaidh an bháis.

I expected either my fleet being crashed or an attack ban to be in place, luckily the first didnt happen, but neither did the second. many people got hit however, i cant believe the ban wasnt put in place.

Bump.

I think this is a much more serious fairness and game integrity issue than the other current thread concerning attack bans after being kicked from alliances. I am surprised and perlexed that there has not been more support stated for this so I just want to try to give this thread a kick.
Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the Spiffiest of them all?

Do Science Responsibly: Don't Do Science and Drive

"While it's good to learn from experience, it is better to learn from other people's experience" - Warren Buffett

there is no argument against this idea ... everyone suffered cause of this.

zorg should really put this in effect.

i doubt anyone will oppose to this. i say make it so number 1 :)
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.