[Disapproved] Mandatory Vacation

Look, I'm just going to dive into this. I know there have been features that have been promised and not followed through on, (for example: ACS defending MD missions) and here is my proposal. I say we need a period of time that no one is allowed to play the game (except maybe the beta crew) where Zorg can get caught up on implementations and bug fixes.

Now, how to go about this is debatable. Do we force everyone into vmode, or "ban" them just so they can't come in? Suggestions wanted.
Average Person ~ Gale Points: 28
RIP Me.

Re: Mandatory Vacation

yes i agree with this, and have seen it suggested here before. If its going to improve gameplay, and focus on some of the suggestions from the player base, im all for taking a short vacay. there clearly has to be better communication between the player base and the admins. this is a complaint i saw when i started back in feb and it has always been an issue.

Re: Mandatory Vacation

Dissaproved.

If you are stressful about a particular idea feel free to bump it. An approved suggestion is not an open promise. Is is something that it is bound to happen and will always be dependable of our schedule.

Regarding bug fixes, do you have a particular stressing issue ? Use the bug thread to highlight it. From what I can see in the bug thread, there are only a few verified glitches and a few typos plus a few open,unverified cases. Nothing stressing there either.

Our focus right now is on other fields which are important for all and the game.

Re: [Disapproved] Mandatory Vacation

Please, would it be possible to get the admin's opinion on this? I know he doesn't normally answer regular posts, but please.

Also, I think you dodged around my case. Many, many bug's that need fixing, or have been improperly fixed and are resurfacing, are listed on the bug page. I posted two (fast return colony ship glitch, and ACS Defend Resource loss glitch) , and got no response to either of them, nor my emails to the admin about the second one. Honestly, if there's going to be bugs that are taking my stuff constantly, I don't want to play this game.
Average Person ~ Gale Points: 28
RIP Me.

Re: [Disapproved] Mandatory Vacation

pupairo12 wrote:I posted two (fast return colony ship glitch, and ACS Defend Resource loss glitch) , and got no response to either of them, nor my emails to the admin about the second one.
yes. please stop telling us to post these issues when the only get ignored or pushed aside. you say right up there that even tho something gets approved, its not a promise it will be implemented right away. thats fine, but maybe you can communicate this better with us? Take the acs defense MD mission for instance. I post and post to my heart desire on this subject, but get NOTHING in terms of response on it. it was approved or so we all thought, and was set to be implemented with the big server switchover, but apparently it wasnt. and nothing from any of you that it wasnt, so here half the player base assumed it WAS.

again, i go back to my suggestion of better communication between you guys, and us.