[Disapproved] Ban stats

Would just like a stats section that shows how many players get banned and for what reason section please.....don't need to show "who" it was as per Zorg rules....would make Zorg community feel like all was being done to prevent game abuse and more likely to buy rubies and thus keep Zorg up and running............now that's gotta help surely ;)

Re: Ban stats ;)

Sprog wrote:Would just like a stats section that shows how many players get banned and for what reason section please.....don't need to show "who" it was as per Zorg rules....would make Zorg community feel like all was being done to prevent game abuse and more likely to buy rubies and thus keep Zorg up and running............now that's gotta help surely ;)
-1. It's not a good idea, because it would give people more ammo for making cheating accusations in public, and we see enough of that on the speed forums. Plus it would probably encourage more admin baiting.
20 GP
The Trouble Maker
As Swift as the Wind that carries the Sand comes your DEATH

Omega Class Thank You to Devola/Gale for this super amazing sig.

Re: [Disapproved] Ban stats

not trying to stir things here just looking clarifacation, why are bans private ,we as players surely have a right to know whos cheating i see no reason to hid it as most bans are for bashing or milking , and why can banned players hide behind vac mode till their bans over is there something that can be done about that at least
when i bite i bite hard dont mess with the fish

well a like it where it was before where we are able to see why somone is banned and how much days or years he is banned.
private ? - how come this become so private that if somone post on forum to ask about banned players and makes some sugestions
it get dissaproved .
all browser a was playing have hall of shame where you can see players name ,and for what is banned and how much time.
a think in this is no fair zorg.
we all have right to know what happend to team players on server.
and a dont care about speed players let them rebel how much the want.
Pein is off

Code: Select all

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g343/Akatcuki/Peinxd2323555.jpg

Maybe if enough players approve then it may be reconsidered along with any suggestion that would improve the confidence of ruby buyers seeing as this is what keeps the game up and running.......one buyer should not spoil the fun for many ruby buyers....this is the opinion of many and not just myself as future posts will hopefully show...... :)

I'm all for it ,Sprog. Pein's comment about a hall of shame is right on the spot. If there is cheating going on and there's a lot of talk about that going around, believe me ,Zorg..... Why can't we see that? No names, if that's where you're having doubts, just a list of how many players, what servers and how long. Maybe even the manner of cheating? You would gain the trust of a lot players, because there's a lot of rumors going around and we all would like to see those rumors put to rest . And why remove the Ban sign ? I like knowing when a player is banned, just seems logical that his name is tagged. To keep a long story short, i like your suggestion ,Sprog and your comment too, Pein....

MrSinister :twisted:
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!