Re: [Disapproved] Ban stats

Yeah I really don't get your point Zorg! A ban on a player is punishment and an example for other players not to cheat... removing the ( b ) sign wil be removing any purpose of having a ban. That info is not supposed to be private, if your a cheater people should know..

if you remove the ban icon ... then YOU HAVE STOPPED BANNING... game dies!

first fix you need to make is to remove vacation protection from banned players....
Just S N A R L & LEAP

"to crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet -- to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women. That is best." G.K.

Guys to tell ya the truth i disagree -
reason
what if there is an error and you get back- but your name was on that list- some players will consider you a cheater and it is a bad image- here i agree with zorg about showing the ban reason

there might be something good in this idea but look on the other side of the problem.
And no2- why do you guys need to know about it- do you suspect any1 of cheating???
Come and fest on the dead i leave after i pass...

If there ever is a ban error (and it happens) then the ban gets lifted.......we deal with it ...... If it happened to me I wouldn't care less as long as I was cleared........and do I suspect anyone of cheating????? Don't even get me started!!!!! We know it happens and we know who does it!!!!!! ;)

Agreed, I would also like to see reasons for ban and I do not see why they cannot be named and shamed, after all if it has been proven that a player has cheated then why not show their gaming community who and why they have been banned.

It would also help enforce the cheating rules if you knew you were going to be named and shamed if you cheated!!

if you are banned what difference would it make and you can change your name if you eve come back

another example of show us the witches :wall:

useless imo but hey, we all have a right to our ideeas- and even if you were right it will never be accepted and we all know that so deal with it 8-)
Come and fest on the dead i leave after i pass...

You have a right to your opinion, however childish it is, Avenger. I have an opinion that happens to be shared by a lot of others... I think the next example will prove to you why our request is legit and worth implementing. Say the Police catches a criminal, they will not keep his ID a secret,people need to know who he is and what he has done. Also, if he is a repeating offender and changes his ID, he will eventually get caught again. And if a suspect is innocent after all, that won't be kept a secret either, the whole community needs to know that it was a mistake. So you see what i'm trying to say?
Maybe a poll would be the right thing to do, if Zorg values our opinion like he says then we should have the poll :)
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!