Re: [Disapproved] Ban stats

Avenger, why fight against cheaters? they cheat, they get banned, level playing field of skill, thats the way it should be, also avenger, you had your say, stop arguing against, your points stated, now the rest of zorg playerbase would like to give their opinions.

I believe a statistics of, number of bans on server, reasons, and time banned, i also believe they should keep the (b) tag as it shows people who are banned, and (when it isnt an automatic bann as they can be wrong), the player shouldn't be in Vmode after 1 week (given a chance to argue case incase it was wrongly given)

Seeing banned players would discorage players from multiacounting or abusing glitches. It happens and it shouldn't, seeing a statistic of action done would make the non-cheaters feel better knowing that action is being done.

I also agree that multiacount should result in ALL acounts banned rather than leaving them with 1.

As avenger said, if you are wrongly placed a ban you get a bad rep, however you are out of the ban soon after and this shows you dont cheat and arent deserving of the bad rep, any decent person would see that, i know i wouldnt mind, has happened to me before, people asked why and i explained it end of.

Just my opinion but from the other posts i see many agree,many pros to this and the only ''con'' that avenger stated isnt really a big one.

The topic is live and plenty of people still have an opinion here so no lock required.....this is a game discussion about ban stats and Zorg removing the "b" sign from banned player names...... and what you see as useless others see as vital for the longevity of the game :)

Hail you all,
I clicked invane on the ban sign to see why the player was banned.

It is normal to see a list of banned people and the reason why they are banned.
It shows what people should not do.

The extend of the ban is not a concern, people might take advantage of that very fact.
I would attack them for example after the ban was lifted just in case that where sleeping (har har har)

Keep it simple, show the reason and let them know how they can lift the ban with a reasonable explanation.

contruga2 wrote:Avenger, why fight against cheaters? they cheat, they get banned, level playing field of skill, thats the way it should be, also avenger, you had your say, stop arguing against, your points stated, now the rest of zorg playerbase would like to give their opinions.

I believe a statistics of, number of bans on server, reasons, and time banned, i also believe they should keep the (b) tag as it shows people who are banned, and (when it isnt an automatic bann as they can be wrong), the player shouldn't be in Vmode after 1 week (given a chance to argue case incase it was wrongly given)

Seeing banned players would discorage players from multiacounting or abusing glitches. It happens and it shouldn't, seeing a statistic of action done would make the non-cheaters feel better knowing that action is being done.

I also agree that multiacount should result in ALL acounts banned rather than leaving them with 1.

As avenger said, if you are wrongly placed a ban you get a bad rep, however you are out of the ban soon after and this shows you dont cheat and arent deserving of the bad rep, any decent person would see that, i know i wouldnt mind, has happened to me before, people asked why and i explained it end of.

Just my opinion but from the other posts i see many agree,many pros to this and the only ''con'' that avenger stated isnt really a big one.

some good points there m8 id like to see aweeks grace to clear name then vac mode lifted if still banned so rest of zorg can give him a good trashing lol for cheating also those that do try multi accounts should have all their accounts banned if cheaters are allowed to find loopholes and get away with it then im wasting my time buying rubies nad my as well play the game for free

what about simple poll amoung players yes /no to see why players banned majority win
when i bite i bite hard dont mess with the fish