Re: IPM Bashing Limit

I would also say no to a limit.. as a number of you have already stated posting limits just hinders the game.. I build very little in way of fire power that can not fly..for this reason..

What I do find funny is that a lot of players that reject restriction on this voted to restrict Moon destroy mission earlier in the game..smacks of hypocrisy to me..

moon destro is a lil different issue than IPM bashing. moon destro involves more than just a raid rather a fleet + the on board cargo.

just think about it. if u go on unlimited moon destro and pop all moons in the universe i suppose that is utopia for you but kind of taking over the universe all by yourself. yeah the ability to do that is awesome but i dont see why the game should let it be that easy for a player with unlimited resources (saying that figuratively).

so moon popping restriction should be as it is. IPM bashing restriction i say no. The stakes are entirely different. so lets not mix the two topics.

ps: hypocracy is a big term to use unless you know why it is so. mixing two different issues i would say confused for an individual. (FLAME FLAME FLAME for the ones who wants to find fire. PS: u need fire to cook food too ;) )
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

We are generally against any further limits to gameplay. After all, any kind of limit is unrealistic. Sometimes, sadly, you cannot evade them.

This is not the case here.
It is also a core feature of the game, thus difficult to change.

Finally, there isn't any particularly interesting reasoning that especially takes in mind all side affects of such an alteration. There isn't enough support too.

Thus, disapproved.