[Disapproved] Pirate Planets

Here is my second suggestion...Pirate planets.

For example each of these planets contain different levels of resources and say fleet.. they would have different levels of defense as well. Now the lower levels can not be attacked by higher ranked players because of the n00b protection rule.. and the higher value planets can have high defense therefore lower ranked players can not attack these. Also, you would have 5 different levels of these Pirate planets and based upon your point level, you can or cannot attack them. They would disappear and reappear every week in a different location. The following is based on Xtreme:

LVL 1 Pirate planet can be attacked by players under n00b protection and has minimal defense and fleet...along with a few million in resources.

LVL 2 can be attacked by players with 100K-500K points. Has twice the defense, same amount of fleet, and 1.5 times the resources as lvl 1.

LVL 3 can be attacked by players with 500K-1.5M points. Has 3 times the defense as lvl 2, twice the fleet, and 1.5 time the res as lvl 2.

LVL 4 can be attacked by players with 1.5M-5M points. Has 3 times the defense as lvl 3, twice the fleet, and 1.5 time the res as lvl 3.

LVL 5 can be attacked by players above 5M points. Has 3 times the defense as lvl 4, twice the fleet, and 1.5 time the res as lvl 4.

Imagine the fun for players racing to be the first to find these planets and raiding them. I would like to thank Gozar for thinking of the idea, I just took the time to explain it.

Edited for correction to defensive levels...noticed they were all 3 times the defense as lvl 2...when it should have been the next level up.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Re: Pirate Planets

Disapproved.
We first need to solve the puzzle of giving a better Expedition system for existing universes (we have already solved this puzzle for future universes with a way that cannot be used for existing ones) before we think of ANY other PvE features.

Any PvE feature will need a great care anyway as it can easily unbalance the game as it always has difficult to estimate side affects.