well he worked very hard for that
dont forget he goeas in school
let say formula did chenged to pop 9999moons
1 day of when he come out protection he buy moon
2 day he lost that moon and fleet on lanx
3 day he quit game
maybe that player would buy more moons or ruby but ho knows

that will happen or in 1 week over 1000 active players will be gone or blue

why moons MD chenged so much in past simple to much MD players ware using on little guys and the cant survive or grow up
still even with lunars added if player is sleeps he cant defend any moon

maybe you dint notice but zorg is dying from start to now lots chenged but players quit because is same like others browser games

everyday you do same thing
you log in
find fleet
crush it and recycle it

then same on next day then same on next day

about little guys when the learn all basic of fleetsaving and all skils to be fleeter or what ever
it will not count if the start losing big moons like is joke
what needs to chenge is gameplay to be fun,and hard

check this topic link: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9784#p101988

Code: Select all

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g343/Akatcuki/Peinxd2323555.jpg

Re: [Disapproved] Ruby moons

So, we should ask for removing of lanx. If that will help to protect someone who played 1 week against someone who played 3 years...

I've already stated it 999999 times, the easier way - 5x attack range for all -> less new players will quit... As they will have to compete with players that have around the same experience, not with players with 3 years more experience...
All you need is a SickMind and a healty body.

Re: [Disapproved] Ruby moons

Please open a new suggestion thread based on my last reply. We need structured topics and I'll insist on this.

The dev team is still open to formula change about destruction.

As a general notice, please read my both examples:

Example Suggestion 1:
Hey dude, the game is going downfall. I am telling you that huge worms will eat all your network wires and ZE will not operate for a week. I am urging you to act now and remove the ruby moons before it is too late.

Example Suggestion 2:
I believe that we need to put a cap on the maximum amount of rips wanted for the 25% cap. This should be in my opinion 1000 rips. Additionally, we can increase the RIP destruction percentages to be more linear, starting from moon with 8000 diameter. Increasing RIPS needed for these diameters (not in a position to suggest an amount but I could try) and also increasing possibility to fail, would upgrade the role of such moons and would make the game more strategic.

Sadly, I rarely see suggestion 2 types. FYI, I rarely get the itch to reply to suggestion 1 types.

Everyone in the end should do his self-critic and look back how constructive he has been in his suggestions. Then you can come to the dev team with demands.

Re: Ruby moons

Zorg wrote:Ruby moons can be popped. Only Chuck Norris Moons cannot.
If something needs tweaking, it is not the ruby moons but the formula that decides moon pop + deathstars explosion.
So I was just wondering when the "tweaking" will be done seeing as Ruby Moons are cheaper now and therefore will be more abundant.......and ftr some ruby moons would still need well over 100k RIPS to have a 99% chance......anything less than 99% would mean the possible risk of failing far outweighs any possible gain rendering it pointless ......