[Disapproved] No war options

1. Another game like ZE had "Diplomacy Mode" - where, for a set of taxes, they would not be able to attack nor be attacked.

So, why should we not have Dip. Mode?

2. Another suggestion: Expand the # of systems and galaxies so that there are more places to hide from enemies.

There are 350 billion stars in the Milky Way. I would bet on less than 1/10th of them having planets. Let's get a tad conservative and assume only 1 billion have systems of planets, and of the billion, only 1 million have systems of at least 15 planets.

So, would it overburden the servers to have 1 million systems to a galaxy?

Thing is here, anyone who would like to stay away from potential enemy contact should have the right to find an isolated system a safe distance from the nearest settled planet.

Re: Provisions for those who don't want any attacks.

Imagine trying to send ships from system 1 to say, 500.000. Even cargoes wouldn't have enough capacity to hold the deut required for the trip. If you're trying to make the game more realistic, there are easier ways to accomplish that. Or if you're trying to prove how the game is unrealistic, why not point out the flaws of Faster-than-light travel?
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP

Make ZE more realistic is simple, change all "planet" to "Country", change "Crystal mine, metal mine, deuterium mine" to "wood, metal, food"; change "Battlecruisers, Battleships, Light Fighters, Death Stars"...to "Horsemen, Foot soldier, Archers, Chuck Norris"

Shall I start another topic under game suggestion?

on a serious note, if you are on frequent enough and play carefully, you won't get attacked. And when you have a fleet yourself, you will start to enjoy all the fighting. good luck
Moo...

+1 Moo :D

I'd say no to both the ideas Ash because like sloth mentioned, its a war game.. hit or get hit simple.
Create a shell, well early game its good, but lately its not much of use really.

And I'd partially agree on the second point though, that is to increase the number of systems but definitely not the galaxies.
We could have say a 100 more systems or 150 maybe, but then it would depend on the servers actually because all the 4 servers have different max planets limit, so there's not much need of including more systems if the max planets you can have is 10 or 12..
What should I do? Risk my life fighting you, or watch how you're killing everyone? I would turn around.. walk away.. never care, but that... would just make me a Human.
We both know, HUMAN I AM NOT!!