Re: Please turn on resources production on inactive planets

If I'm not mistaken, melkor is referring to Massacre Universe atm.

Well, yes I do agree with Gozar about the Solar Sats.. but mate you do not know the situation in massacre.

Before quitting, the player turns off his Solar Plants and thus the energy production gets down to 0% forget the SS.
When SP goes to 0% you can't expect anything.. he becomes just another of those who create an account and never log in.

I too believe that such player's SP should be restored back to 100%.
What should I do? Risk my life fighting you, or watch how you're killing everyone? I would turn around.. walk away.. never care, but that... would just make me a Human.
We both know, HUMAN I AM NOT!!

batter solution would be a game extension to allow embassies and spys/5th columnist ... who would be able to take control of resource production choices especially on inactive planets.... but that should be countered with police/internal security forces....
Just S N A R L & LEAP

"to crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet -- to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women. That is best." G.K.

This is another issue to take care of. Implement max vac mode length. Like 30 days and then return them from it and change status to inactive.

I don't think that crashed solar sats should work but mines and solar plants should run 100% when player becomes inactive. If solar sats were giving half of energy and are crashed, mines should still produce 50% of normal output.

Inactives who turned productions off are just dead weigth and useless. Same as eternal vmoders.