Re: Please turn on resources production on inactive planets

*bump*
i think this should be looked at,
People who turn their mines off when they leave ruin the game, if everyone done this it would be impossible to raid for good profit, any player that become (i) should, in my view, instantly have all res production turned on for reason above, inactives get deleted after 40days so this stops there being hundreds of farms so the raiding doesnt become to easy, therefore i dont see any cons, just a good idea that should've happend along time ago.

ahem! what the wise gozar tried to refer to is the solar sats. so pein if there is no solar sats ... what good is it to turn them green?

0 X Infinity is still 0 ;)

also how do you get the energy green when there is not enough energy? think a bit.

but considering all above i think its a good idea. putting all mines and solar plants and if there is reactors all of them on max production speed. but please do a lil programming clause so there is no negative energy.

Can we have the mines match its production so that i gets 0 or more resources no negative resources automatically? (for inactive users that is) for actives let the negative resource be as it is so that works as a punishment for poor mining management.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

I can not believe what Pein and players alike are asking.. You want want want..

you want to be able to collect df when you are offline.
you want more production from inactives
you want greater protection acs defend moons
you want restricted MD missions
you want a limit to IPM's
you want higher n00b protection

it seems to me all you want is to make the game easier without the effort a players needs to put into this game.. If you got these they would not be good enough is 6 months time you would want more.

I am not picking you out Pein but you have objected to nearly every one of my game suggestions yet yours are so bias as to be unrealistic to normal game play.. Production from a planet with low energy output should be just that. You can not create from thin air.

both Perses and my self put forward a game option to make treasure planets of all grades to meet players ranks.. thus a game incentives and help development..what happens its laughed at..yet you are asking for almost the same thing free resources from all inactives.. Stop trying to have an easy ride and develop the same as the rest of us have.. Keep game suggestions real and equal for all... once again I am not directing this just at you Pein more so on your replies and players alike.

I hope to log in to this game in a year or so and see all those who objected to some of my suggestions.. Because I am now restricted to only probing (let alone attacking) the top 200 or so players.. more than half of those are my friends or in VM.. thus leaving me less than 100 players that I am able to even look at.. I would ask you to put yourself in my position.. you will see how one sided you have made this game..