[Disapproved]Delete account option return it back in options

remove this below and put like when you v mode you can choise will you delete or not your account
better then all tons vmode accounts on all 4 servers
a come back in speed and a must say its dead server no wonder why zorg empire will not survive in 2 or 3 years

Delete account
Accounts are automatically deleted after 45 days of inactivity (exception: Accounts with 50 rubies or more). If you want to delete this account to start a new one, just start the new one without entering the old account ever again.

also reduce (exception: Accounts with 50 rubies or more) to 25 ruby instead to 50 because it will be much fair to players ho dont have to much money to buy 50 ruby

Code: Select all

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g343/Akatcuki/Peinxd2323555.jpg

Re: Delete account option return it back in options

Some people never get tired to predict that THE END OF ZE IS NEAR! 8-)

I just don't get why you bother so much with inactive accounts and vmode accounts ?
Just who exactly you think you are to decide when an account will be deleted or not ?

We are moving forward to a new era (I do not know when) when accounts will be automatically deleted in longer timespans (more than 180 days, unless there is no login at all). And we will also provide an option for instant deletion (with a 7-day timeframe to change your mind).

This is all about accounts. Quit suggesting anything more. It will not happen.

They are not affecting your gameplay and the other people's account are not yours to instruct us to delete them.

Re: [Disapproved]Delete account option return it back in opt

I just don't get why you bother so much with inactive accounts and vmode accounts ?
Just who exactly you think you are to decide when an account will be deleted or not ?
first and all a posted about vmode accounts that means blue not inactive
second yours question a just asked that you give back option to delete account back

Code: Select all

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g343/Akatcuki/Peinxd2323555.jpg