Re: New Feature idea: Missions History

Zorg wrote:Demo Screenshot:
The decision is to have a 3 day delay before a mission appears there. The rest of the details will be available only to administrators.

We will store all transport missions history and all combats of every player for 40 days. A player will be able to browse through 30 days of history.

This feature will be implemented as it is the only way to ensure clean gameplay without any doubts.

This feature is expected to put some constrain to our databases therefore we will delay it a bit more as we need to ensure stability and speed. Also, some technical details of the feature itself command that we will need to wait at least 30 days more before this feature is implemented.

So a probable ETA for this is mid August.

So you have already decided to implement this without getting input from the Playerbase. As I see it, the majority of the responses to this ludicrous implementation is NO.

Could it be that Zorg is unable to police it's own game? Putting restrictions on gameplay and forcing fleeters to reveal who and when they attack players.

I find this implementation a slap in the face. And as such, I will put my account in perma-blue. It is your game, Zorg. Do what you want, but you will start losing long-term players such as me. Good luck with this implementation.

Torgard wrote:
Zorg wrote:Demo Screenshot:
The decision is to have a 3 day delay before a mission appears there. The rest of the details will be available only to administrators.

We will store all transport missions history and all combats of every player for 40 days. A player will be able to browse through 30 days of history.

This feature will be implemented as it is the only way to ensure clean gameplay without any doubts.

This feature is expected to put some constrain to our databases therefore we will delay it a bit more as we need to ensure stability and speed. Also, some technical details of the feature itself command that we will need to wait at least 30 days more before this feature is implemented.

So a probable ETA for this is mid August.

So you have already decided to implement this without getting input from the Playerbase. As I see it, the majority of the responses to this ludicrous implementation is NO.

Could it be that Zorg is unable to police it's own game? Putting restrictions on gameplay and forcing fleeters to reveal who and when they attack players.

I find this implementation a slap in the face. And as such, I will put my account in perma-blue. It is your game, Zorg. Do what you want, but you will start losing long-term players such as me. Good luck with this implementation.
i agree with u togard
i also will put my acc to perma blue
i dont want to crash just because this stupid feature
i am looking forward to see this game lose his veteran gamers :)
No Turtle Allowed On This Area

Is this for real!

Have checked and its well past April 1st, been playing for a long time now and really have not posted much in this forum but this one needs a response.

How can you take a game of stealth and lay open every action for all to see, what about the daily raiding routines that we all adapt?. I don,t see any planet cords in the panel shown above but any pattern of daily raiding would be easy to work out with so much available data. Even knowing which galaxy a players fleet is going to be in at any giving time is enough to give the enemy an edge. As I Play almost everyday the loss of players has been a gradual thing for me but the wife(who used to play) was watching recently as I scanned around the galaxy's and was amazed to see all the inactive/blue players.

Although the new scoreboard system is a great way to give the game a new competitive edge, I believe this has added to the player loss problem as we all look around for that little bit extra to stay on top that we have started moving our attacks down the food chain. Any attacking you perform is listed so the only true option for hiding a fleet is to build it and never use it or at least never to its full capability.

Do we really need any more data?

My two cents, see you in another year or two.

$nowy

Well this is so funny.. You all complained about us fleeters... you could not see the writing on the wall..

Changes that have effected the game beyond it's original design.

1. The restriction of MD missions (OK a small limit may have been a good idea) but 4 in 24hrs has become so one sided as to make the mission almost useless.

2. Ruby Moons to the point that these moons are not able to be destroyed.. (don't say about the Roll effect required that no moon is unpopable). for Christ sake be realistic.. why risk a 15 billion Rip fleet to find a 5 billion fleet of some else.. the options are to one sided again.. Let alone the fact that you would need to play this game for a 100 years to be able to build enough Rips to pop one of these Ruby moons.

3. The change in Battle Engine..what a joke let players build a fleet over 24 months just to make a lot of the ships that by original design where great almost obsolete over night.

4. Allowing account sitting.. now this is a farce.. what can anyone say about that dumb rule. ( now any other game of this type does NOT allows this)..and the only exception is a maximum single 12hr sit in any 48hr period. even then the sitter is not allowed to do any attacks or move ships other than transport or FS. This also has to be reported before the event.

5.The Attack Tables may have been a good idea, and in some ways is, yet you fail again to listen to the player base.. what happened to the 24hr delay showing these attacks on this board.. Players that are hit by one player are then being wiped-out by every other active player because they know that victim is off line. Result loss of players.

6. The idea a lower ranked player can feed a higher ranked player in the same alliance to build up one player is beyond belief. It is classed as milking in any other game.

7. Last but not least.. The idea of allowing all but sundry to see players activity is the dumbest yet. I will attempt to explain..
You see Attacker vs Victim.. if you know and keep records (like most top players do ) you will know the cords of both players... thus you can workout where the attack was and at what times.. (seeing as the attack will appear on the other tables instantly..lol )
It will not take much working out of times and cords to find a players full actions.. The rest does not need explaining..

In my opinion and it appears most of the player base that ZE needs to re-look at this option you intend to implement. It seems your admin team can not police the game.. or you have to cut back your staff.. either way
I do not believe this is the best solution.

In my case, I as always will adapt and over come.. I just feel you have take an otherwise great game and over the years changed it to become the farce it is now.. You reap what you sow....The end is neigh..lol

I don;t have that much to say but my opinion is NO to this implementation why don't you try to make something more useful like make elite recyclers or something more fun this is a **** just my opinion and why Gumppy is in your screen shot huh? i know a lot of things about a lot of players in this game and i still play it because i like it but if you will make this implementation i dunno why because what you say to stop cheating well you will stop it i think but you will kill the servers and you know it. Again if this implementation will come i don't care about that players that want to play this game until they die and say i OVER COME because i am a boss :))))...i will quit simple like that and put my accounts in v-mode until some good implementations will be made .And zorg don't ban me now because i said my opinion ..if you don't like what i say in here just give me a warn not a ban lol ...i still want to play until the implementation will come and i think i need to hurry up against my targets until then or who knows i might still play after implementation too just to show that i can easily catch some fleeters because of this implementation :P...

Cya all and have a nice day.
ING Names : logged

Feed me more!
Feed me more!
Feed me more!

i believe i have always provided my two cents from the perspective of balance as it made sense to me. i could be wrong, many times i was wrong and i admitted and accepted those and tried to provide a more accurate opinion about stuffs. i have been for the moon restrictions before hand... the only reason was it felt like a balance at that moment, and gozar if i remember correctly after talking to the big man pk you too agreed that it was needed in the game at that moment to balance things out.

but ...

ruby moons? dude i never really got that idea in my head... getting a game advantage over WSA or production is one thing but buying an un poppable moon? that is just turning the moon pop feature totally obsolete...

all together there are like some 5000 planets in ze extreme or so i have known from my last count.. if all of them has unpoppable moons or the inactives having unpoppable moons its just total sinking of alot of in game concept. ok lets not go for all extreme... there are a few inactive moons in game which are not poppable and for the kindness of the players those accounts are not getting deleted cause of the 50 rubies rule. now how about each galaxy having around 5-6 of these moons thats nothing only 40-50 moons all together for entire universe... all moons baught with ruby moons...

isnt it wonderful? u simply made obsolete lanx technic in a single swipe... so why have that still clobbering up my bandwidth with all the codes? delete those and lets all go backto random attacks and hope we have hit something... or the player isnt playing dead...

agreeing with you on this one gozar!! and still NO for the proposed feature!
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.