Re: New Feature idea: Missions History

another incredibly dumb decision and action made by the leadersip administration.... you need a control???? look in the forums at the top 10 hits .... or do you actually have no idea what happened
you are undecided about if it was a milking???? you think its going to clear any doubt???? you already have the proof buddy look there look in the scoreboard - this will clear crap and it will only kill the game even further

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wonder how many are going to v mode when its set ..... you posted it as a question to the entire game you got like 95% a big nono a 4% idn and a 1% of why not- this was how you made the decision lamo .... :think: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:idea: i have an idea why don't we all gather in a new forum posts and tell were we fs and when our fleets return.... hahahahaaaaa

you know how funny this will be imagine your nice new ruby new players who if they fs always fs from the same place ,and that will show up eventually , having to meet some of us who are just watching for a mistake... we will be able to id the fleet within 10min form the landing - the refresh at 10 past will be rendered pointless because THEY ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO HAVE PATTERNS - honestly i like the idea - go for it im already looking for a few new fleets lol.... wondering what the renegades are going to do when we and the chosen see their on/offtimes and fs patterns wonder what NATW is going to do ..... and if you think that the ssame applies to us .... think again im going to instruct my guys to fs all over the place hahahahaaaaa this is going to be so much better -- thank you zorg you really had the best idea in this entire world :boohoo: :dance: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)

I highly recommend pissing yourself followed by a course of praying to your impotent god.

It shouldnt hold any details on what fleet is used
or the cords of the missions,

otherwise its all down to weather or not the players want a challenge,
i would enjoy it, if i always f/s from the same place it would get known from name to name, if on recy mission they know im going moon-d/f so i get my moon popped. things like that i can use to my advantage to hunt others, it also makes it alot more challenging for myself, which i want because atm its to easy to leave my fleet for 10 hours while offline and not get probed. it could kill the game for new players however who will be way out of their league getting easily hunted by people that know all the tricks, harder than it is for them now. But for experienced players it could be fun.

With everyones reactions above however its probably better that you dont put this into effect as everyone else hates the idea.

In my opinion a developer need to ask the user advises to change something, as normally the programers have no clue about the the game tools and how they can be used.

1st- To avoid resources transport which are not in the rules, Create a trade post

2nd- one of the main issues is attacking a friend when he wants destroy his fleet, well ask a list of all my
friends (sic), GWD and Gozar were friends for very long time same as RJ and Gozar, were the hits set up ?
Well we will never know.......

Changing the game functions so often without innovations will kill it, add new items to give the players a new
interest in the game.....

i for one and otherts will follow will discontinue playing zorg i have turned dow other games many times becaus i like the playerbase and structure here but realy this has got to be the stupidest idea i ever heard well here god i will save you the time i fs from 8-180 to am inactive moon 4-8 hours fleet saves like common yes implament this idea but not for the public to see because i will guarentee the loss of me and 5 other active players and we will vmode not feed the server

and it is not the fact i cannot adapt it would be the point that if its added against 90% of playerbace opinion thats disrespect which means i waisted 2 years on zorg
Last edited by chuck_da_reaper on Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dont fear death welcome it...