Re: New Feature idea: Missions History

This idea give every player their own spy. This idea, if implemented will send me into perma blue. I absolutely hate the idea. why do those who hunt fleet need an easy way to track my times and movements. This is all this idea would manage to do. I know that is how I would use it.

HUGE -1
No location matter not when most of us have been mapped and have mapped all other. I know where the ones who matter are.
If I cannot have your respect, your fear will do just fine.
It's to bad stupidity isn't painful

Thinman wrote:This idea give every player their own spy. This idea, if implemented will send me into perma blue. I absolutely hate the idea. why do those who hunt fleet need an easy way to track my times and movements. This is all this idea would manage to do. I know that is how I would use it.

HUGE -1
No location matter not when most of us have been mapped and have mapped all other. I know where the ones who matter are.
we dont buy all the rubies only some so our opinion does not matter but yeah i am with you there thin ******* here i come

No Talk of Other Browser Games - JaD
Dont fear death welcome it...

This is the worst idea I have heard of since I the limited MD rule that applies only to Xtreme.

Why would anybody want to attack somebody just to have your attacks listed. I attack from moons to be anonymous and unseen from others that may want to see who I am attacking. This clearly does not allow a player the anonymity if they so choose to be.

Why create new restrictions to game play instead of implement the already approved ones like Elite Recycler.?