Re: NEW RUBY COMPETITION: 7/20-8/4

Extended for another week. We will pick the top 8ish and let the playerbase vote after.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Re: NEW RUBY COMPETITION: 7/20-8/11 (Extended)

i came to zorg because i heard
it was a brand new game
i came to to build a fleet so grand
the finnest in this land
and as time passed i built and built
and was pleased with what id done
but then i woke one morning late
i rushed to my computer but when i
looked my heart fell sad why was i
such a dozer i think you know who
took my fleet yes it was that guy GOZAR
when i bite i bite hard dont mess with the fish

Space is always a dream for a normal humans other then astronaughts !! But Zorg have given a platform of an imaginary space war environment to current generation.

Empire was a OLD WORD for todays generations but here population with zorg knws the better meaning of empire and most of them are the young generations..

So with that inspiration i want to say for ZORG EMPIRE

wheather its East or West,

Sun in the evening always set,

But a planet which takes never rest,

Sun in zorg had never set,

10 on 10 it always rate

Zorg was, is , and will always be the best.

All have heard

SKY IS ONLY THE LIMIT...!!!!
No Guys here is the Universe build your own empire and Conqure the whole galaxy... and RULE IT

and prove it....

SKY IS NOT ONLY THE LIMIT BUT GALAXY IS THE LIMIT......

Planet : Sonia
Shyam Vithalani
User name : Nishi

well heres my last attempt its called loneliness

As night time comes i wonder
what will we all become
as i sit here building ships
in this game called zorg

will i become a hero and
will people speak my name
or will i become inactive as
the presure becomes insane

well i can only wonder what
fate will bring my way as i
sit here on my laptop each
and every day

i build and build my mines up
my nanites will not stop
i see my points are rising and
im almost at the top

so as this game progresses i
wish yous all the best ill try to be
that number 1 and put yous to the test
when i bite i bite hard dont mess with the fish

The com system crackled. "Report, Captain." a voice said.

"At once, General. We see the incoming ships, we will beat them back to base by about one minute. Our force should take out those Deathstars on its own, and with the Planetary Defense in place, it will be no trouble. You said there were ten Deathstars, and an Elite Cargo, correct?" An older man stood at the helm of a massive ship, though still dwarfed by the incoming fleet, these smaller ships had a much larger number of them. He was dressed in a black suit, seemingly made of rubber, of some sort, with a collar to attach a helmet for a spacewalk.

"Yes, Captain, still no change." the voice crackled, "We have plotted the incoming fleets launch point as a small moon, about three systems over. We have dispatched a Destroy mission, as well as a warning, but no reply from the enemy was heard."

"Very well, sir. We are about to land.", the Captain responded, "Please secure all non-combatants, and all resources. This battle will be quick, but fierce."

The fleet halted in orbit, and trained all guns on the first two RIPs, as well as the Elite Cargo ship.

"All right, men! Take those three out, and make sure that the rest don't have the fuel to get home!"

"Aye Aye, sir!" echoed throughout the halls.
The main guns fired, just as the enemy came in rang. The enemy fleet began to scatter, surprised at what had happened. The defending fleet, as well as planetside defense, fired relentlessly, destroy three Deathstars, and the Elite Cargo right off. The other Deathstars began to bank, trying to broadside the defenders, but the attackers were two slow. A few well placed shots to the exhaust vents, and the remaining attacking ships were disposed of.

"That seemed too easy", the captain muttered. "Why attack with such slow ships? Why not use Battlecruisers, or at least bring some Heavy Fighters?"

"Sir! Another fleet is inbound! And fast!"

"What? From where?" the captain shouted at the helmsman.

"It would appear this attack was a ruse. An enemy colony is right on the next planet over!"

The helmsman looked over the scan data, and grimly said, "Our forces are too weak to handle them. We are loading up everything and running now, sir. We have to get to our colony quickly to save anything!"

"Very well, we shall live to fight another day..." the captain said, seemingly depressed.

Here is my entry. Hope you guys like it, and good luck, everyone.
I have returned. I have opened my eyes to a new realm. And in it, I see my foes at my feet. You have been warned.