Re: Inactives Cleaning resumed

Wow. This is really bad idea standard has now become barren......question is why? I just hit 3 noobs today whereas before I never did. Pretty sure that they will quit real soon.

Let's be honest here...most of these inactives that will be deleted will have close to 0 points (those that gave up on the game right after registering).

How many of you that are complaining that you won't have enough food actually raid these 0 point inactives? None of you. And if you do, you're wasting your fuel.

This will hopefully bring back ZE to what it once was - hardcore, strategy fleeting and serious wars. None of that wimpy stuff. If I...the turtle...find it easy to raid these days, something is most definitely wrong. I stink at anything dealing with fleeting.

2009 was the best year for this game until all the inactives started piling up. It's looking good for late 2012, even better for 2013.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

To my surprise, only a few of the inactive planets I usually raid got deleted. Some of those had 30+ mines which is really good mine levels. Fortunately, I don't rely solely on inactive players for my builds. ;)

Another good thing is that allot of planet slot 14's are now available to be re-colonized. That makes me happy as I am re-colonizing many of my planets. :)

Deleting inactives below 100k points is by far the best suggestion. It weeds out all the tiny useless planets and leaves the food. I'll put my full support behind that.
Lightning wrote:Let's be honest here...most of these inactives that will be deleted will have close to 0 points (those that gave up on the game right after registering).

How many of you that are complaining that you won't have enough food actually raid these 0 point inactives? None of you. And if you do, you're wasting your fuel.

This will hopefully bring back ZE to what it once was - hardcore, strategy fleeting and serious wars. None of that wimpy stuff. If I...the turtle...find it easy to raid these days, something is most definitely wrong. I stink at anything dealing with fleeting.

2009 was the best year for this game until all the inactives started piling up. It's looking good for late 2012, even better for 2013.
I don't raid 0 point inactives. I'm not complaining about that. I'm complaining about the removal of inactives with meat on them, the ones over 100k. I think we'd all be fine seeing the 0 and 1 point planets go so long as the meat on the big planets was untouched.

Chuck I guess it depends on how you define lots of active players. To me, before the change standard was more active than ever. My alliance was, and I guess still is gaining members and support, lots of new, some semi experienced, but we are growing in a positive direction.

I guess I'll see by the end of the week, but when I first joined i was excited when I saw planets with over a million metal to harvest in one attack, now I have to be excited to see half that,

it's like being told here is my usual slice of pie cherry pie, aint it cool? I say "Yes, I love cherry pie, it's my favorite!"

Then I'm told "Oh, sorry you can only eat half that, let me cut it down to size for you." All of a sudden my usual favorite looks probably smaller than it actually is. Going on a diet is no fun!

That about sums up the way I feel this has been handled.

the thing is...lots of 0 point inactives are still around but the good ones are gone...what sort of filters did they use to clean off these players anyway? i don't believe someone would create an account, buy more than 50 rubies, then leaves the game alone and go inactive for life...don't sound too logic to me...

thumbs up Zorg i actually do not mind inactives going i colonize alot of planets with mines and transport from other planets to main to keep my defense/fleet up this will keep the crowding of systems down i went 3 systems down from my home two guys had 2 systems filled with all planets and were both II this will definately give room to colonize too :)