Re: Speed/Massacre Migration in Monday - Everyone read

Some ISPs are too slow and most people will not even get to read this announcement. So, the best solution is the attack prevention.

At least this time you can schedule them normally ;)

On migration news, it is good that it has propagated that fast. We are happy. Still, I suspect there will be many who will be unable to connect. (You could also try a different browser if you cannot get it to work otherwise).

We have noticed that chrome requires an extra cleanup to access it immediately:
Go to tools -> options -> Under the hood -> Clear Browsing data and check 'empty the cache' and click on clear browsing data.

Other than that, everyone should now be able to login normally, so if not, follow the solution above (Clear cache) for whatever browser you are now using.

The url that should work normally is: http://www.zorgempire.org/

Ok I've done some testing, any fleet that is sent on an attack mission gets to the target and heads back wth no hit. However when it gets back it only 'Appears ' to get back, the mission disapears from overview but still appears on the fleet screen, showing a negative returning time which grows, meaning that it will never get back: / so far I have a number is ships stuck in this weird limbo state. Please fix zorg