Newcomer Video - 1500 Rubies Reward

Greetings everyone,

We want a video that will help new players get engaged with the game.

The video should be about 3 minutes long and it should cover all the following topics:

A)Creating a new Universe account in RELOADED universe
B)Logging in this new account and start playing
C)Follow the Starting Guide as illustrated in-game (must click Help -> Starting Guide and start following the steps). Until step 5 is recommended.
D)Going back to Account manager and then again into the game.
E)Logging out of the game then logging in again.

Optional Extras:
Joining an alliance and communicating with alliance mates.
Illustration of how to build a planet, make attacks, espionage missions etc.
If you can fit these in clear subjects within the original target max of 3 minutes, it will be counted positively.

Once you create the video, please upload it to YouTube and then link it here. You must turn ads off for this video.

Submitted videos will be reviewed. Every quality participation will be awarded with 100 rubies.

If a video is good enough, we will declare it as a winner. We will then feature it in Account Manager for all newcomers. An extra 1500 Rubies reward will be given to the winner.

You may start with your submissions right away.

Thank you

PS:You may create additional account manager accounts in order to create such a video without prior notification. However, you must conclude your videos within a week period since the account creation and then never enter it again.

Re: Newcomer Video - 1500 Rubies Reward

THis is great. I have been asked many times, how do I do this, that or the other. I have helped newbs, chatted with others outside of the game. Only in the last week I was chatting on a well know social media site to an old friend about playing this. Rather than wasting anymore time explaining anything, no need. I will copy and paste this url for them all for all future enquires. This is a great time saver for me. Glad to see that it's here. I will begin the next time I get any questions. But, one question, what's the take up on this so far? So, roll on these questions that I get!!

Very nice efford Overdose !
I will send you 100 Rubies right away as this is a quality submission! I will actually link it up right away.

Hopefully there will be more submissions. If not, you will also receive the top prize.
You can actually submit more videos if you like. All will be rewarded with 100 rubies minimum, as long as they are of sufficient quality.

As for such accounts, best is to let them go inactive.

Also, at future videos, please skip the account registration phase (the email one, not the universe account creation).

Have not received any rubies yet.

Is there a deadline in place for the video submissions?

I am excited to make additional videos. I will begin putting together some lists of topics to touch on. I'll try to cover some of the games more detailed aspects , such as moon creation, planet location variables (temperature and size), ACS defends and attacks and so on. Please let me know if there are specific topics you'd like to see and ill work them in.

Overdose wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:35 pm
Have not received any rubies yet.

Is there a deadline in place for the video submissions?

I am excited to make additional videos. I will begin putting together some lists of topics to touch on. I'll try to cover some of the games more detailed aspects , such as moon creation, planet location variables (temperature and size), ACS defends and attacks and so on. Please let me know if there are specific topics you'd like to see and ill work them in.
make sure to explain fsing, that is a key part of the game all players espacally new ones need to learn and know how to do