PlayerDevs wanted

Greetings everyone,

I want 2-3 players that will undertake the task to approve/disapprove all existing player suggestions. There are currently 620 such ideas. There is no rush, even a rate of 3-5 per day would do.

However, there are requirements before you can be given such power and this has to do with game knowledge. Ideally, I am looking for players with experience who have been around top positions at least in one server before. Even better, there are in one of the top positions at any universe at this moment.

If you are interested, please send me a PM. I will be posting details here in how this will take place once I have 2-3 worthy applicants.

Since forums are not that active lately, please inform your friends in-game about this position.

Cheers,
Zorg

Re: PlayerDevs wanted

Hi there,

These positions will always be open for those interested and in a position to help.
I have received a few applications for this. Among them there are three players, each leading one of our universes.

We have:
-Gozar
-Mighty0z
-Overdose

To cut on personal messages and save time, I believe we can start right away. Simply reaffirm your intentions here with a public post.

Here is on what you will be committing:

==================================================

A new team, named Players Dev Team will be formed.

The team's task will be to administrate ALL player suggestions. The team will be able to approve, disapprove and reform all player suggestions. Existing and new ones.

To do so, the team will use a simply majority voting on every idea, where three requirements will need to be met for every decision:
-At least three fourths participation (ie at 4 members, at least 3 votes are needed)
-At least 3 votes at winning decision (ie 2-0 out of 3 cannot pass)
-A voting majority in every decision (ie, 3-1 at 4 member or 3-2 at 5)

The final objective of the team is to filter out the sea of incomplete and random suggestions into a list of prioritized complete suggestions. This list will be then used by us in our implementation schedule.

To facilitate such, all members of the Players Dev Team, will have moderation rights at the development forums.

The three members above, will be the core Team members and as a result, they will have extra privileges which will be the below:

1)Ability to add or remove team members on majority voting. Such voting only takes place among the core team members (aka, 2 positive votes are needed for any change). All applications to the dev team will be put to a similar vote and a decision will be required. Anyone will be able to apply to the dev team. In case of denial, a formal new application will not be the way to forward but instead work it privately with the core team players in order to succeed majority.

2)Ability to veto any suggestion decision (ie approval, disapproval). Vetoes can only be cast at No (keeping things as they are). Vetoed decisions need double the votes to pass. (ie 4-2 passes but 3-2 does not).

If the total number of players to proceed anything is insufficient, then the suggestion stalls.

As it becomes clear, the three players above will play a major role into shaping the team. However, the criteria for entering or leaving the team must always be fair and taking in mind the best interests of the game. To ensure this, we reserve the right to add or remove anyone at the team, core or not.

=================================================================

Upon the acceptance of all three, the Players Dev Team wil be formed. I will then announce it and create the necessary permissions. All three of you can begin recruitment in order to add more players to the team, should you want to.

Re: PlayerDevs wanted

I would potentially also be interested in this if you are still looking for others.

Given I have one of the largest fleets on Speed, and also a decent one on Mass, all five universes and the different perspectives that come with them would then be represented among the team in some form.