Regarding Speed Universe machine

As you may know, speed universe has been unstable in the last 2 days. We are working on finding what is causing the unstability issue.

History:
-1 Crash yesterday - recovered in 5 minutes
-1 maintenance yesterday - recovered in 5 minutes
-1 Crash today - recovered in 35 minutes
-2 maintenances today - recovered in 10 minutes total.

Latest downtime total: 55 minutes.

We have detected one possible cause and we are working on it. We may need to issue more maintenance in order to achieve stability as a whole.

Worse case scenario right now for maximum expected downtime is 5 minutes, so if you cannot access the game, try again in about 5 minutes.

There will not be any more in-game messages for possible maintenance. If you got a problem, check here for relative announcements.

Re: Regarding Speed Universe machine

Update will be done in 1-2 hours from now. Downtime will last about 15-30 minutes. We will be changing 2 DD3 RAM DIMMs of 8GB that are possibly faulty. Hopefully this will be the end of our problems.

There is a plan B and a plan C already but we hope there will be no need to escalate to them and the issue will be over here.

Thank you for your patience and support.

-=-=-=-=-=-
I have been asked to post a rough analysis of Speed uptime:
On previous machine: 99.9%
Since Game Start: 99.8%
Since we moved into new machine: 98.01%
Last 4 days: 94.8%

With a failing ram, such figures are considered very good and this is thanks to our persisting effords.
Hopefully we can return to the good 99.9%

Re: Regarding Speed Universe machine

Zorg wrote:
harryballsac wrote:well it seems to have gone offline already. this is true i hope as mine isnt working
It was down for 4 minutes which is currently the biggest random offline time till we get this sorted.
This is incorrect and it has to do with delayed information from the data center.
The change has been made. The whole operation lasted about 7 minutes.

Let us hope this is the end of troubles.