New Forum Moderator WANTED

Hi everyone,

I am looking for one extra member for the moderation team.

The requirements are:

1.At least 14 years of age
2.Fluency in English
3.At least 50 forum posts
4.At least 100 000 points in-game (any universe)

Any applicant must be aware of all game + forum rules which can be found at:
-In game: Click on Help at the left hand menu, explore the links there
-At forums: The crucial ones are in announcements but some stickies may exist in other forums as well.

If you meet the requirements, you must follow the exact procedure below:
1.Send me a PM. As title you must use: Forum Moderator Application
2.In your message, you must reply these questions:
a)Your age
b)Your country
c)Where you live now
d)How many hours you play Zorg Empire on daily average
e)Why you want to be a forum moderator

Feel free to add whatever you like.

The requirements this time are not much strict and the reason is that I want to give the chance to relative new players as well. What we need is a person that likes the game and wants to help it move forward.

Re: New Forum Moderator WANTED

1.At least 14 years of age ---------- I'm 16
2.Fluency in English ----------------- Indeed i am;)
3.At least 50 forum posts ---------- i think im somewhere in the 1000 post range
4.At least 100 000 points in-game (any universe) ------- 300k in speed

As you might know i do my best to already help the community to its fullest ive written a few player guides and i am already a chat moderator...i really do want to see this game grow and advance...

Please dont let it be another RAWK member, no offence!

I think it will just end the community.

Im the new Slash but improved, im needed, It should be me but hey when it comes down to it Zorg picks average, not GREATNESS like me :-)

asking for it not to be rawk is just another way opf proving u didnt put much thought to it.

if the player is worthy by all means he should be mod regardless of where he is from.

apart from the above i do believe fish should be given a probationary moderation chance. say 6 months. he does seem to want to act righteous.

could be what this community needed.

[quote="SPY"]asking for it not to be rawk is just another way opf proving u didnt put much thought to it.

if the player is worthy by all means he should be mod regardless of where he is from.

apart from the above i do believe fish should be given a probationary moderation chance. say 6 months. he does seem to want to act righteous.

could be what this community needed.[/quote]
+1 LS Honor.