Re: Explanation of recent downtime

Fully agree with Defiant and Thor on this one.........Zorg should have (at the very least) imposed a 24 hour NAP for all.......Zorg would have known the complications the downtime would have caused and now they (Zorg) will have to sift through all the mail demanding fleet/res/moons back........talk about making a rod for their own backs.....enjoy the extra workload!!! As for players who took advantage......fair play to them......you know if you could've crashed fleets and done the same you would have........

[quote="O_o"]if i may suggest
if something like this happen
pls make all player on vmode to avoid unfair fleet crash[/quote]
This has already been suggested. It would require a mass of V mode. To much trouble if they where able to hit you after the crash, you should have fleet saved after the crash. Not trying to sound mean.

[quote="Doomrager"][quote="O_o"]if i may suggest
if something like this happen
pls make all player on vmode to avoid unfair fleet crash[/quote]
This has already been suggested. It would require a mass of V mode. To much trouble if they where able to hit you after the crash, you should have fleet saved after the crash. Not trying to sound mean.[/quote]

Are you saying i should've stayed up all night waiting to see if zorg will some day come back online???
Nobody knew when or if zorg will come online, so i really don't understand your reasoning!

Ya there is a limit. We are not talking about a 30 min crash here it was over 8 hours (whatever zorg say it was down from noon to 8pm for me and I was checking every damm 10 minutes).

Even if I didnt get crash or anything mainly because I was online minutes after it came back up I would like to know how Zorg is going to handle so I have an idea of the customer support I can expect. I invest hudge amount of time in this game, if it can crash at any time not come back for hours on end and this end uo costing me my fleet then I will reconsider playing. I am ok to get crash if I screwed up but not for a system crash.

i think if not vmode , at least make some attack ban for 12 till 24 hours
we all not in same time zone
so no one will wait if that happen near their sleep time

Im in the same boat. Lost my fleet to Gozar due to the downtime aswell.

I have emailed Zorg requesting my fleet, resources etc get returned.

Why biy impose an attack ban?????

The option of a restore has been gone now i believe.
Since all players would be place back a day in time.

I have spend a few months time in building up this fleet:
Type S. Cargo L. Cargo Cruiser B.ship Colony Ship Recycler E. Probe Bomber Destroyer RIP Battlecruiser E.Cargo
Number 56.756 2.595 1.145 1.623 56 5.390 8.800 13 251 108 1.134 35

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 41.125.000 units of Metal, 33.509.524 units of Crystal and 4.168.390 units of Deuterium.

2 afterraids followed..

I was online at the moment the moment power failed, getting ready to go to sleep.
Of cours i did wait 3 hours, but when you have to work next day common sense take over at a given time.

**** happens.
Now zorg please compensate us in some way and at least have the curtacy to give us some kind of status update.