Re: Forthcoming Universe: Massacre

I agree alot with what kick posted, however i do believe 90% is to much as been mentioned, 70% isnt much of an increase from now however, masacre should keep to its name 80% debris will allow for good fleet builds while not making 1 fleet crash to profitable... i dont think debris from defences should be implemented but if it is not 30% but 20, still making it profitable on big turtles but to discorage defence bashing, the lanx idea posted earlier i still sick to as bad (nothing was mentioned after so thought i'd bring it back up) just like jumpgates have a cool down to stop them being to good lanx needs to have something it cant get to allow for being able to f/s each night.
Anit-fleet missiles i'd call a must, so many people IPM defences, it's about time you can hit fleet as well.
Being able to set fleet speeds each way sounds a good idea to me even if it isnt wholey neccesary, it would make timings a bit better ie. 80% launch speed so recys are a few seconds behind but 100% return so you dont have an annoying wait just to make sure you dont miss the time....
Being able to focus defence targets is a bad idea, it means you cant use fodder fleet (as defences can be changed round them) and makes the battle sim alot less precise than it already is.

Regarding the bunker idea to protect res, i think its a great one, one thing it would be cool to impliment in my opinion is, if u can take all res on the planet with cargo space then you should (except whats in bunker) or at least change it so you can take more res in one hit than what is currently possible, making fleet saving even more important and mistakes costely, while also allowing for better raids and more exciting hits.

I don't like idea to take all resources in one raid..is too easy for fleeters.. in waves is more balanced I think..remember is not only for fleeters universe..and if you implement defence to DF..maximum 10%..after me 5% is enough.. but only with higher reg defence.. and a better speed production..
Also a higher DF from fleet than 70% must go with anti fleet missle..
All must working in pairs..if not, will not be an ballanced universe..

After much consideration from the development team, we have decided that there will be no increased DF generation. In contrary there might be a reduce. Still on open issue.

The main reason behind this decision is the amount of imbalance high DF creates as it always favors the strong (The actual reasonings is a fairly long list which I am not in a position to mention here for a number of reasons).

Flapper wrote:I don't claim to know the game well enough yet to have a lot of opinions, but I will say one of my favorite features of the extreme uni is the ability to have 21 planets. I like a very large playing field with a lot of room to grow, stretch and hunt.
Cool lol I didn't know you could play with 21 planets. I think I will go there now.

One thing I would like to suggest is another type of recycler that holds a lot more than the regular recycler. Just have more of a deuterium usage.

Because I remember on my old account having to use like 100k recyclers to get a 2.000.000.000 debris field.

I suggest a mega recycler.
cargo space: 1.000.000
cost: metal 2.000.000 crystal 750.000 deuterium 200.000
deuterium usage could be high and the engines could be slow or fast, its up to you.

hmm
i was wondering who will be the first 1 in Massacre
it will be a bloody Competition for 1st rank

when its gonna start ??
I am waiting for...

▒▐██▄▒▄██▌ ▄▀▄ ▄▀▀ ▄▀▀ ▄▀▄ ▄▀ █▀▀▄ █▀▀
░▒█░▒█░▒█░ █▀█ ░▀▄ ░▀▄ █▀█ █░ █▐█▀ █▀▀
▒▐█░░░░▒█▌ ▀░▀ ▀▀░ ▀▀░ ▀░▀ ░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀

Server