Re: MILKING RULE update

well you have to transfer resources in order to do a trade so....

as to the IPM clearance, not sure what you are talking about.

Also, trades usually only take a day at the most
20 GP
The Trouble Maker
As Swift as the Wind that carries the Sand comes your DEATH

Omega Class Thank You to Devola/Gale for this super amazing sig.

gallaorn wrote:What about when an alliance mate collect a DF for you? What about payment for moonshot?

Both of these are fine as far as i know, though most people usually just trade moonshots
20 GP
The Trouble Maker
As Swift as the Wind that carries the Sand comes your DEATH

Omega Class Thank You to Devola/Gale for this super amazing sig.

Is it possible for someone to actually update the ingame rules to reflect this change...
this is kind of hard to know if buried on second page and dated 2011...
One of the hardest parts of learning this game has been trying to locate Information that is up to date and/or valid.
In Extreme the rules remain stated as follows:

6. You must not MILK
Milking is a form of cheating. No player may knowingly send resources to a higher ranking player unless it is done during a trade (in accordance with the Trade Ratios posted on the forums). Once within a 24 hour period a higher ranking player may send the equivalent of 1 hour of production to a lower ranking player (pulling).

Surely there has been enough time for someone to adjust this and inform any new players of such important facts.
Makes me wonder what other important things are buried in this forum.

Indeed, we have updated all rule pages.

Given the chance, the milking rule is in fact bigger, more complex and agile. It would probably take one big page to define what it is allowed and what is not.

Perhaps we should do this and create a players guide page and put all details there.

I and other Players Thank you for your quick response... I must say..of the many Games I have Played over the Years..
Your Interaction and Concern for the Player Base is superb. I look forward to seeing an updated and concise Players Guide
in the Future.. I believe it will greatly Improve New Player Retention.