MILKING RULE update

It is now allowed for lower ranked players to send resources to higher ranked players as long as they are in the same alliance.

The milking rule will be updated soon in all universes.

The main reason behind this decision is to allow more cooperation for alliances in generally and specifically:
-Allow alliances to boost their best members with resources.
-Allow alliances to get higher ACS Depot levels for ACS attacks. (There is no limit for ACS participants and higher level acs depots are very expensive)

Remember that:
-The resources sent must be at maximum the equivelant of 1hour production from each planet in a period of 24 hours. The amount can be sent in bulk from one planet.

Anti cheating mechanisms:
-There are anti cheat mechanisms in effect that check all transport missions. These systems wil be upgraded with an improved version this week (we have been working on this for a long time now). The system allows small differences and does not ban automatically (all bans regarding this issue will be handed out by humans), mostly because of trades.

General Policy:
In general, it would be okay to send resources to any player you would want but due to:

a)Bullying
-You are not allowed to send resoruces to any other higher ranked player (allies cannot be bullies, thefore now allowed).

b)Abandoned/Cow accounts
-Setting up a cow account for this purpose either by a friend or by evading multiplay checks. This is why the 1hour production rule is enforced.

Why now?
This change comes right now just because of the new system coming in force in the following days. We now feel more able to monitor all such missions with the new system therefore we are in a position to give more freedom to the players without worrying about cheating.

Penalties for Violators
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
MILKING is a big form of cheating. If you do not comply with the rules above, penaltie can span from a 24hour ban to permanent. We will be especially strict to those that deliberately trying to milk/cheat. A fair player, playing his normal game, should have nothing to worry.

The rule will be rewritten in all in-game rule pages within the next week.

Re: MILKING RULE update

Zorg wrote: -Allow alliances to boost their best members with resources.

Please define best members.
In MDK we have a player with the highest research points, a player with the highest mines and myself with the biggest fleet.
Or would it be based on general rank which also would fluctuate based on fleet being up or down.
I'll take 96.875%

But the alliance views may not always coincide with the views of those in control of banning people.
Would the admins contact the parties involved to see what was going on or should each alliance now designate a cash cow.
Can multiple members milk?
Like if you have 3 really good fleeters and 15 miners, can 3 sets of 5 miners give to the 3 fleeters or is there only allowed to be 1 milk recipient?
As I have been falsely accused of milking in the past and now it is legal I would like to begin and show them whats up.
Within the stated rules that is, just trying to make sure I have a full and complete understanding of this.
I'll take 96.875%

I will extract the main point and highlight what has changed,
The rule applies to resources transported between any two ZE players.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can send resources to higher ranked players only if they are in your alliance, the resources sent must be at maximum the equivelant of 1 hour production from each planet in a period of 24 hours. The amount can be sent in bulk from one planet.

Before this change no resources were allowed to be sent to a higher ranked player.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This means that now:

You cannot send more resources than the above stated amount to a higher ranked alliance mate except during a trade.
You cannot send resources to a higher ranked player who is not an alliance member except during a trade.

So to answer your question scag,
Any higher ranked person can recieve resources from multiple players so long as the senders of the resources comply with the above rule. i.e they must be in the same alliance and the resources sent must be within the rules.

i.e the 3 sets of 5 miners can give resources to the higher ranked 3 fleeters

Chat Administrator ~ 7 Gale Points

Zorg wrote:-Allow alliances to boost their best members with resources.
I was giving an example...

The rule is this and only this:
It is now allowed for lower ranked players to send resources to higher ranked players as long as they are in the same alliance.

And look to Cypher redefine for the side-details.

Allow me to sum it up a little more simply.

The change to the rule prohibits non-trade transfers of resources from a lower ranked player to a higher ranked player that is not in the same alliance.

If both parties are in the same alliance, then the lower ranked player(s) can send up to the equivalent of 1 hour's production from EACH of their planets to the higher ranked player, and this type of transfer does NOT require a trade.

In order for a lower ranked player to transfer more than 1 hour's production to a higher ranked alliance mate, it MUST be a trade, meaning the lower ranked player receives X amount of resources in return
20 GP
The Trouble Maker
As Swift as the Wind that carries the Sand comes your DEATH

Omega Class Thank You to Devola/Gale for this super amazing sig.