Zorg Empire becomes 3 years old!

Zorg Empire is now 3 years old!

If it was a child, it could speak now!
We would like to thank everyone for their support. The game will continue to grow.

Looking back in these 3 years, we can only say that it has been a huge progress. You all found our progress good or very good in the recent survey at a staggering percent of 84%, 15% found it normal and 1% found it bad.

We also found out that all ages play Zorg Empire. Whether you are 16 or 60, it makes no difference in the world of Zorg Empire. Your fleet size surely plays a bigger role.

Our game has been pretty stable this three years and we hope that this will continue without problems for the years to come.

Happy Birthday Zorg Empire!

(Feel free to post ideas on what our special contest/freeaway for the 3 years anniversary should be. We are still at large undecided but we will need to take final decisions soon and any help is needed)

Re: Zorg Empire becomes 3 years old!

I like the freeaway idea:)
Let's say for example the players who have been here since the start should get x rubies, players playing 2 years 2/3 x rubies, 1 year old players 1/3 x rubies and players playing over a half year 1/4 x rubies. The rest gets 1/6 x rubies. It's up to you guys how many rubies x stands for :)

I think the creation of a new (expensive) wepon, tech, ship or even World would be a good idea for Zorgs 3rd or even new items in the ZE Plus section eg: Faster/instant travel perks, Fleet save perks (invinceable fleets for xx hrs?) or even options to earn Rubies other than inviting friends?. I think that higher level players have a better chance of winning any ingame contests, so a staggered contest would be better, eg: a contest for Veteran players (higher levels only) a contest for Professional players (middle levels only) and a contest for Noobs (like myself lol) giving all players at all levels a chance to win something or participate fairly. All the same, love the game, well did Zorg, keep up the good work and Happy Birthday

Rubies would be nice, or you could set the Merchants for 10 time use for free, or get a moon 1 time only, or raise the total field on one planet 10 fields. you could do alot to make it a good Birthday Party like double the res production for a week or cut the price for buildings in half for 24 hours and same with the research times.

thanks for the Game Zorg enjoy the Birthday.